Update on Ol' Lumens

Heartened to hear it’s only a little glitch.
Wish you a speedy recovery without any more glitches.

Thank you for the update, will be praying for you both

Always with you in hopes, thoughts, and prayers.

Phil

Best wishes.

I’m very sorry. My best wishes to you both.
Thank you Mrs. Lumens.

Thanks for taking time to inform us in this difficult times.

all power to both of you to come out of this situation stronger and wiser then ever

J

Get well soon mate! The forum misses you!

Keep fighting Justin. Wishing you both all the best.

Things will get better, all the best to you and Justin.

You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care and get well soon my friend…

OL & Mrs. OL, I’ve resisted posting in these threads because of my own emotional connection to your situation, both having lost my father after a long fight in the exact battle you are facing, and out of a desire to honor your wishes about avoiding divisive religious discussion into the thread. Knowing how my faith has carried me through many a bleak time, it’s hard not to want to project that. Let it suffice to simply say that I am continually praying for peace, comfort, courage and faith in the midst of your battle. Your tenacity is encouraging to others, and your persistence will carry you far, I’m convinced.

May you experience blessing even in the midst of your struggle.

IA

Wishing the best to you and Justin…

Praying for you both!

Thank you for the update Ms OL, although i wish it would be better news.
My best wishes to you both.

Thank you for the update, prayers for you and ol’ Lumens

Thank you for the update Mrs. Lumens. I wish you and Justin all the best.

Getting better soon. :+1:

hoping for a good outcome for OL. and mrs. OL, I read the blog and he mentioned a hip issue. if there is anything we can do for you, please let me know. I work for a large orthopedic group in tyler.

I’m so sorry to hear that, seems like there were quite a few things I missed during my absence from BLF. Good thoughts and prayers your way OL. You were always a friendly and helpful presence on the boards.

O my god Old Lumens…i know what you have i stand with you and hope for a miracle.
My father have it too 6 jears ago.
one very sportive men and after 100 days he was gone. (71jear)

stand with you