【Update】Wurkkos TS25 21700 version "slender waist" Quad Main LEDs and RGB Aux LEDs

Nope just a bit of extra force/grip.

Received my 519A TS25 and the power button indicator flashes blue during turbo. This is while no charging is taking place. Don’t know if it is a return or used model as the box says TS25 Black 219CT 5000K Set. The button indicator only flashes after turbo and stops when it seems to cool a little. The flashing continues even when turned off if it is still warm. The light is not too hot to touch and successfully steps down. My settings are at default and, based on the turbo temp by feel, about where I would normally set the limit at. I’m using the Wurkkos 21700 battery that came with it. Anyone else experience this?

Mine does that too. When I run turbo for a while the blue light start to blink. In most cases, the blue led blinked, but I saw one case where the blue led did not blink and was turned on for about 10 seconds.

Maybe some uncleaned flux is making electric connections when the flashlight gets hot, thus think an usb device is connected?

I am pretty sure my unit is not pre-production because I have pre-production model as well. (I have two TS25, one pre-production and one production.)

The USB C port in my light is also off center and will not accept a USB C connector. Maybe that has something to do with the issue.

Blinking blue switch LED on turbo sounds like the usual problem of almost all Sofirn/Wurkkos lights with powerbank function: The controller thinks there is a device attached to the USB port and enables the powerbank function.

Mine also has off-center USB-C port (skewed to the left), but it works fine. However, I can only plug a cable with a slim connector. The cable that shipped with the flashlight works fine. The power bank function is decent in my testing, by the way. See my observations here Wurkkos TS25 pre-production unit review and suggestion + some measurments from a production unit - #24 by Limsup

I looked into the phenomenon using P42A and the included Wurkkos 21700. I found out that the switch led blinks or turns on when the flashlight gets very hot. Using a powerful cell (P42A), the switch led often turned on without blinking. When Wurkkos 21700 cell was used, it blinked more often. As the voltage of the cells dropped, it took longer for the blink to happen if at all. I guess weak battery cannot make the light to get hot enough to trigger the blue led. The temperature sensor on the flashlight reported over 56C when the blue led was lit.

These are exactly same as my observation here . Seems like the severity of the off-center issue is varying. And the slim port design is still in use.

Same thing on one I have.

This image was taken from TS25 at Wurkkos.com
May it will be helpful

Thanks for the tips. The blue flashing LED I was referring to is on the side switch, not the AUX LEDs. The side switch flashing blue LED should only come on during charging (from the Charge&Reverse Charging section). Mine comes on while I am not charging. It seems to be related to turbo mode heat which may point to short occurring.

not a short. Did you read this?:

I would not worry about the blue light on the button… even if it comes on when not plugged in… charging still works… and the light still works.

Interestingly, I recieved a response from Wurkkos that states: “Don’t worry. I sent your video to our engineer. They reply that it is normal. It’s programmed to do just that. Since TS25 is a new product, its instruction manual does not explain so much about it.” So, evidently the flashing blue side switch light blinking during turbo while not charging is a feature not yet disclosed in the manual. Wurkkos has not said what is actually being indicated, so I will ask again and update here.

I have a production version and have not (yet) seen any circumstance other than charging when the button LED comes on. It definitely does not come on during Turbo.

Thanks for checking. I doesn’t seem likely that this is a feature, but who knows. I’ve sent messages via PM and Wurkkos, so I’ll holdout judgement until there is further explanation as to what triggers the side button LED.

Touching the light while charging gives a vibratory feeling like there is a current leakage. Anyone the same?

My RGB is acting weird.

Random switching between white and orange aux color when it should be green. Set it to show voltage with color and voltage is 3.6V, reported by 3C voltage check and by multimeter.

I wonder if your light’s issues are similar to mine. If possible, would you put your light into turbo and let it run until it steps down automatically. Does your blue button light start flashing? I haven’t been able to pin point if this is a defect (which might point to your LED random voltage reporting) or a feature not yet disclosed during my conversations with Wurkkos. There either seems to be temp related issues, or “features” not yet adapted to Anduril. I wonder if the production run is still beta.

I recall seeing RGB leds changing colors in my TS25, although I cannot replicate it at the moment. The switching seems to happen in certain conditions.

However, I notice the similar behaviors in other Anduril lights as well. RGB led changing colors every 8 seconds when set to display voltage. In my KR4, the random switching happens when I set hybrid memory and the voltage is above 3.8V. The switching does not happen when I set manual memory (10H>item2>no click setting timer to zero). I posted my observations here .

Any measurements for performance? For how long it can light on 400-500 lm (without cooling)?