【Update】Wurkkos TS25 21700 version "slender waist" Quad Main LEDs and RGB Aux LEDs

My TS10 in now EDC Pocket carry.

Would love to try the TS25.

Aux are fun but to be more useful the current draw really has to be lowered.

want it! waiting for my 2 TS10’s I ordered
:slight_smile:
How do I secure or get onto the list to buy one of the 150?
Also bought the MAO TS10 and not waiting for shipping

Looks great and excited to see it. Well done Wurkkos!

:slight_smile: very good device / Wurkkoos!!

Looks great

Very cool. I have the red body, red aux ts10 in 4000k. Looking forward to more!

The description in the op states that it has a magnetic tail switch.

Considering the photo in the op only shows a side switch, we need clarification as to whether it includes both side & tail switches, or if a final decision has yet to be made.

My 2 ts10s need a BIG BROTHER! Hopefully these have dual switches.

Looks good! I have a black ts10 and a red ts10 that need a big brother.

I have 3 Ts10 lights. One of them has been in my pocket ever since I got the first one from the original batch.
This new light looks nice. I would love to test one.

I got my TS10 last week and I am overally very happy. If I could improve it I would just add a USB-C charging port. It is a great light, but the missing on board charging makes it impossible to recommend it to non enthusiasts due to the requirement of having a separate charger. Otherwise it would have been a great choice - it is small, super bright and Anduril 2 gives you the choice of either using it as a muggle light or tinkering with the options it gives you!

Thanks for the giveaway!

I have 4 TS10s. I am interested in trying the TS25.

I have a red 4000k TS10, and still waiting for release of brass and copper TS10. I’m so glade to see you bypassed 18650 for 21700 size TS25. Thanks for the GIVEAWAY!

Well noticed KnotSoMuch! But…maybe it is a magnetic tailcap instead?

Wurkkos, we need a clarification please!

Looks cool. I didn’t open the videos.

Somehow own five of the TS10s. Use them everyday. My greatest request for the TS25 is please, please, please do NOT put a magnet in it. If you do, at least make it removable or with an alternate cap. That is probably why I bought so many TS10s as it is more and more difficult to find a small light without a magnet. Thanks

I’ve got 2 TS10 and they’re my favorite 14500 for sure, and still one of the cheapest. TS21 is nice too and this should be a good upgrade to that. Excited to try this.

My TS10 is by my bed!

I've been using my TS10 more than any other light I have lately. It's the perfect 14500 EDC in my opinion. The TS25 looks like it would be a fine addition to my collection. I really like the way it looks and the multi-color emitters are great! Thank you for making the 519A option!

Yes ,it is only work with side switch, and tail is magnet tail, no switch