【Update】Wurkkos TS25 21700 version "slender waist" Quad Main LEDs and RGB Aux LEDs

I have 3 TS10 and they are awesome, you did e great job finding Latticepower as suppliers, they were not known around here but their emitters are really good, the 5800K is the best looking cold light I’ve ever seen

Great! I have a black TS10, and I’ll add a MAO TS10 and this.

These two little fellows, and three more on their way, would love to have a nice big brother to look up to.

I have a red 4000K, orange-aux TS10 on the way, and it most likely won’t be my last TS10. I am looking forward to the TS25.

I would like to enter the drawing. I have a red one, but to be honest my favorite is the HS10 due to 2700k.

I just ordered a ts10 MAO so I suppose it could do with the chance of winning a bigger brother!

:smiley: Good luck wish

In for the giveaway - my TS10’s should be arriving soon.
TS 25 looks promising - wonder how long the turbo of 4000L will hold.

It’s not working.
Just bought a TS10 MAO, hope to win.

It looks great, I just don’t understand why 18650 wasn’t chosen. So a bit big for EDC and really the smaller lights are in high demand I think. SC32 could be made into a Wurkkos version with Anduril 2.

From these multiple LED lamps it would be great to have a two channel design with throw + flood channels for example W1 + 351D / 519A.

Would love a companion. 21700 is different - of course someone has 18650 cornered.
Nice to see a competitor to Fireflies PL09MU Quad

Have two TS10. Would love to add the larger one.

Looking great, I have a red TS10 4000k that definitely needs a big brother.

I have orphan TS10 twins that are so sad they could be in a Disney movie. Wurkkos they need a parent!

My Red TS10 with Green Aux Leds could need a big brother :slight_smile:

I do have the TS10, and one big issue with is it the clip that isn’t deep carry (not enough) … so I still use my SC21 instead…)
Sadly it looks like this one has exactly the same kind of clip that don’t go up to the very tail :frowning:
A single way, deeper clip would be awesome.

I’m terribly excited that you made a big brother with a TS 10

Looking forward to see what a bigger version looks like.

thanks for the giveaway

My tiny red and black TS10 could use some adult supervision in the form of a nice 21700 Wurkkos light :slight_smile:

I have a red TS10 and its a great addition to my Anduril flashlights. I’d like a big brother for this light.

Thanks for the giveaway.

So far, I have been quite happy with Wurkkos TS series lights.

TS10 has very nice tint. TS30S is very powerful.

I hope the new TS25 can achieve both and become powerful light with nice tint!