[Updated 2023-02-10] Migration complete

Glad you were able to 1) first find the bug, and 2) find the solution. Bugs on unique or rare scenarios are often a huge pain to resolve :open_mouth:

I clicked on messages and scrolled down to the very end.
Also the issue of Toykeeper’s messages not showing up either.

They all seem to be there but having to run custom searches to find them and not all being on the screen of messages/inbox is the bug.

I am still trying to figure it out. If you can toss a recent posts link on the top right that would be great.
I do appreciate your attempts to find the most simple interface even though its not as good as here.

Could you please confirm if you checked both the message “Inbox” as well as the “Sent” messages folder?

Did you try clicking on the site logo or the budgetlightforum.com in the header at the top left?

2023-02-11, 01:27 GMT

OK, the problem seems to have been resolved. (Not within my control unfortunately.) Attempting to re-enable email sending so you can reset your passwords. Remember to use your registered BLF email address, not your BLF username.

IMPORTANT: Please do NOT create a new account with a new email address.

If you’re still having trouble resetting your password please send an email to this address:

email

Success! Good job @sb56637

1 Thank

I was able to use the Password Reset and logged in fine. Great job!

1 Thank

@weklund
Your email address that you used to register a long time ago is no longer valid. Please contact me at this email address:

email

It looks like Yahoo / AOL / Verizon email haven’t updated their records yet and are rejecting email from this new server. I’ll let you know when to try again.

Hey, the new forum/website works! :upside_down_face:

2 Thanks

budgetlightforum.com is now directing here for me
Also, I’m getting emails fine with gmail.

1 Thank

I reset password and logged in to new BLF. No issues here.

I immediately switched to dark theme. Looking good so far, and I like the mobile friendly interface.

2 Thanks

Same here.
The dark theme looks amazing.
The light theme seems to have too much contrast, but I’m not going to use light theme so it’s a non-issue for me.

2 Thanks

Flashlight afficionados using a dark theme… I’ll never understand it. :smiley:

2 Thanks

It is only in darkness that we can enjoy the light lol

1 Thank

Well, here I am. :grinning: And there ya’ll are… :wink:

1 Thank

Flashlight afficionados not pointing LEDs at themselves… is what I’d expect. :wink: Dark theme all the way!

Btw, the “BLF” heading/link at the top left has a blue highlight when in a thread. Intentional?

1 Thank

More or less, it’s just a picture.

I went with “Dark” too. At least for a while. I use dark on most devices that offer it as long as it remains easy to see/use. :ballot_box_with_check: :checkered_flag:

1 Thank