Updated: For sale custom P-60 Drop-ins XML, XPG, XRE and others available.

E1320

I’ll take two of the Nanjg 105c drivers with two extra 7135 chips (3.55 amps max) with the custom 5 mode program (.002 moon low, .09 low, .8 medium, 1.75 high, 3.55 turbo with memory)!

Thanks,
Cookster

Sounds good, I am on vacation this week send me a PM and I will send them out when I get back.

Yes, they are still available. E1320 is currently on vacation but will be back soon. A

The drop ins that E1320 makes fit into any p60 host. My personal favorite p60 host is the Solarforce L2.

Can you link some of these? I spoek with E1320 and right now I think a drop in is above my level. But, still wouldn’t mind learning. aP60 host…is this what I would call the body? like here’s the head >———} and tail cap. Maybe the middle would be body?

Where can I learn this stuff? I hate to keep asking so many elementary questions.

Sure. Here the solarforce website is. Here the l2 is. The head of the flashlight is essentially a hollow tube that the drop in will fit in. The body screws into the head and holds the battery. The tailcap screws onto the other side of the body and has a switch in it to turn the flashlight on or off.

Should this be done via PM?

I’m looking for one compatible with my setup here, as bright and as close to NW as possible, ideally with multi-power options and a strobe…

EDIT: Looking into it more, looks like a definite yes. PM Sent.

E1320: Please check your pm’s.

Welcome to Flashoholics Anonymous, shiloh8492!

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Shiloh

Everyone else my extended vacation has finally ended. I will shipping some drop ins by the beginning of next week if you are waiting for any and there are quite a few of you, I am sorry for the delay. I am hoping to have everyones drop ins done and delivered by the end of next week.

I am trying to decide on what I want!

I finally started shipping some drop ins today, thanks to everyone for being so patient.

Have a pleasant time here at this friendly forum, fgials!

Here's an ancient photo that cannot possibly be relevant:

You the one who I bought it from? That’s Awesome!!! Thanks

can you make the driver below? :
Nanjg 105c driver with two extra 7135 chips added giving 3.55 amps max with the custom 3 mode program : 0.001A L, 1A M, 3.55A H, no memory.

if yes how much will cost including shipping to cyprus ?

I recommend you buy the KD V2 driver for $5 shipped and set it to 3 mode with no memory yourself and get .004 amp low .8 amp medium and 3.04 amp high.

http://www.kaidomain.com/Product/Details.S020073

I just built one with 2 extra chips and it delivered .004 amp low, .9 amp medium and 3.7 amp high, but I charge $10 shipped because I wreck so many drivers adding chips.

Excited about trying out the two e1320 drop ins I have on order.

~Gnarly

Nope. I just found the image online. ;)

That's what you get for using the same username on more than one forum! (I kid.)

nice thanks for the tip ,i have already order this and i will give a try.i’ve done it before with illumination supply (he also sell chips for $0.50-0.55) 3A driver moded to 3,4 but now i prefer to get a really low for first mode.i will just add another chip cause i am going to use it for IMR14500 XENO E03.

edit
some of the comment in kaidomain said that soldering the S3 gives H/M/L ,do you know what to solder to get L/M/H ?

default (no solder blobs): Low(glowing) – Medium(35) – High(100) – Low(glowing) – Medium(35) – High(100) -Strobe(10Hz) – Blink(2Hz) – SOS – Beacon

2. High(100) – Medium(35) – Low(glowing) – High(100) – Medium(35) – Low(glowing) – Strobe(10Hz) – Blink(2Hz) – SOS – Beacon

3. High(100) – Medium(35)

4. High(100%) – Strobe(10Hz)

5. Medium(35) – High(100) – Blink(2Hz)

6. High(100) – Medium(35) – Blink(2Hz)

7. Low(glowing) – Medium(35) – High(100)

8. High(100) – Medium(35) – Low(glowing)

The Beacon mode is 2 sec on – 10 sec off.

The SOS mode is super slow (12 sec signal, 8 sec pause).

The PWM frequency (for low and medium) is very high at 15000 Hz.

Mode switching

The KD 7135 V2 has four soldering pads (numbered S4,S3,S2,S1 from left to right) on the bottom side to select mode groups by applying a solder blob connecting one or more of the pads to the corresponding ground pad.

Beware of the schematics on KD’s site. It is faulty for the last 4 modes, the mode selection should be:

1: no solder blobs

2: connect S2 to ground with a solder blob.

3: connect S2 and S3 to ground.

4: S2, S3 and S4

5: S3 and S4 (not S2)

6: S4 (not S2 and S3)

7: S2 and S4 (not S3)

8: S3 (not S2 and S4)

Mode Memory

This can be selected by applying a solder blob at S1. The mode memory snaps in about 0.5-1 second after a mode switch. I normally prefers memory after switch-off so I do’nt have to tap twice to shift level.