US Based BATTERY SUPPLY From BLF Member! (Update 11-3-12)

My OCD tells me there's no such thing.

Hi Chicago X!

I have an inner voice that repeats MAKE IT PERFECT - MAKE IT PERFECT and so on. Usually that's a good thing!

I’m a package handler for a major parcel delivery company…trust me when I tell ya….you cannot ” over do it ” when it comes to packaging.

Just got my little box and I must say WOW on the packaging. Will be ordering some more 18650s later today!

Thanks

Edit: Almost forgot! 26650 came in at 3.81v each and the 18650s 3.61v each. Charging on the Accucel-6 now

Got my two protected Panasonic 3100's as well today. Same bombproof packaging and 3.66v on each cell. Thanks Bob! Will definitely keep you in mind for future battery orders!

-Garry

I am a bit jealous you east coast guys already got your batteries, and I hope you're taking advantage of your early deliveries by getting all your batteries fully charged in preparation for Sandy. That's a hell of a battery test you guys got coming!

Mine came in today. You guys weren't exaggerating about the boxes. It's like the box was shrink wrapped in tape. Then there's the peanuts and bubble wrap. All four 14500's were at 3.86V. 3.80V & 3.82V for the 26650's.

I got the batteries in today and the packaging is excellent. It is wrapped so many times, it might even be waterproof… LOL.

Mine came today too, may be the best packing job I’ve ever battled. You will need a tool to open this parcel.

Got my shipment today, Just in time for the Hurricane.
Packed to withstand the apocalypse:)

Everyone of my lights that I compared the amperage draw from my current batteries to the new ones, the new ones supplied more!
They have some great storage.

Thanks Bob, I’ll be back for more.

Just received today! The storm added an extra day to the delivery.

Very secure packaging.

No power to charge due to down power lines. Can’t wait to use them.:slight_smile:

Thanks

Just got the batteries today, 2x protected 14500 and 4x protected 18650, well packaged, charging now.
Delay due to storm, but still pretty good!

Thanks!

Got my batteries today! Thanks KumaBear!

Fantastic Shipping Kuma even with the hurricane that is only 3 days!!!

Thanks and will be back for more!

My batteries showed up just on time delivered 10/31 even with the troubles with the storm. I won’t be able to get home and check them out for a few days, but I’ll be sure to report back.

I got my 3400mah keepowers today,took 5 days which is pretty darn good considering all the harsh weather.All batteries came at 3.62v and packing job was super,as well as the price.Bob is a great guy to talk to and he was very quick to fill my order-will definitely be ordering from him again.

Hello Everyone!

Thank You for your OVERWHELMING SUPPORT!

This THREAD has become a little too cumbersome. There are two new threads that have been designed to make things much easier for everyone. Please use the following threads instead of this one:

First New Thread: "ONLY BATTERY ORDERS ..." https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12159

Second New Thread: "ANNOUNCEMENTS, QUESTIONS and COMMENTS ..." https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12577

Thanks Very Much!

KumaBear

Do you still have 18500 protected cells? I’m after two.

18500 and 16650 Batteries – Is there enough interest???

Hi!

Thank you for your interest.

We never ordered the 18500 or the 16650 batteries because it wasn’t clear that the MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) would reflect the interest shown so far.

They are both still under consideration and we plan to run a poll to get a realistic measure of the demand.

Best Regards,

KumaBear Bob

Hopefully sooner rather than later Bob. :slight_smile: