US - Defiant "Super Thrower" 3C (New Model - +/-64mm Head XM-L) - Get To Home Depot Now!

There is an armo-max 2aa?Where did you see that…is it out in the stores yet?

HD link for 2 AA armormax
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-25ecodZ5yc1v/R-203657204/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=–1&keyword=flashlight&storeId=10051#specifications

Defiant Search

Armormax Search

When are these guys officially list the Defiant 3C on their website? My local store is still looking for those mystical 36 lights in their storage!!!

someone measure for a ucl quick! ill work my magic again and find one!!

hey guys

I made this

I am going to try and take all pertinent info on this one and keep the main thread updated so that latecomers to this party dont have to go through 500 posts :slight_smile:

so finally got one of these in store today (As i already have the O-L version of it)

Walked around with a manager for 15 mins, who then transferred me to the stock manager

he almost gave up when we went by the receiving area in the back of the store and BOOM

The two lonely boxes that i have been waiting for!

My HD showed 71 in stock since this thread started. So im guessing they just dont know where to put them so they are sitting in the back room somewhere!

Also got Phil’s glass lenses, now time for modding!

Sidenote: No 3D’s at my store, but they show 11 in stock - he said check back tomorrow which i probably will.

U-G-L-Y la-la-la-la ALIBI, that light’s ugly! They’re asking $18 for only 80 lumens and made in china? Pfft. Thanks for the link, though. :bigsmile:

Holy crap! Gone for a day and there are 20+ new posts and a new Defiant light! Argh! I can't afford to stay away too long!

-Garry

I already started a thread for u :wink:

I think you’ve got a nice shop. S)

Ok, ok. Enough is enough. Why dont we have that in our Canadian’s homedepot? Ive been trying to stay away from this thread. But thread kept popping! And now what? Aticmax 3D Dammit!!

Anyone want to send 3 pieces north of the border? PM me!! :slight_smile:

edit
Also forgot to mention the ongoing deal at costco US. Last time, I had someone sent me the coast flashlight. I wanted it soooo bad.

are you more then an hour from the border?

Alkaline Size C, 3-AA Nimh in AA> C adapter or one 18650 to fit in the tube?

Thanks!

Im in Montreal. I think im about 40 minutes of the border. But it doesnt seem to have any homedepot near the border.

Yes, i wss ready to cross the border to get that flashlight lol

Using my GPS I found these 2 nearest HD’s nearest Montreal in the states.

76 miles, Massena, NY - 31 in stock
77 miles, Williston, VT - 33 in stock

Can’t be that much to ship from Minnesota could it? The Home Depot I went to had a whole display full of em. I’m pretty new to the site but I already have one of these damn things, haha. I’d ship some north if you cover the shipping. First large LED flashlight I have owned, seems like a good opportunity for some mods.

Finally got this light! I went to the HD a bit far from my place but the inventory had decreased, so I knew it would be out. They also had the new 3D one display as well. But I personally liked the form factor of this light and the 3D is too heavy!!

So now, I want to get the max out of this light. What are the must have mods without spending a fortune?

cyclops wrote:
So now, I want to get the max out of this light. What are the must have mods without spending a fortune?

This is a long thread, but if you want to save time and not read every word, do what we have all done since we were just kids - scroll through and look for pictures! Fastest way

I hadn’t really given mine a full test with the new glass lens, and I did last night. Man, I forget how bright this thing is every time. It kills every light I have. The 2010, the small sun, ke5, all of ’em. Just wish that it wasn’t so big, although the A8 battery tube does work pretty good. It’s truly an amazing light.