[USA][Illumn] Armytek Wizard Pro XHP50 "Group Buy"(SPEC UPDATE)

Can I please have the code, I seemed to have been missed. Thanks!

PM me please. :+1:

PM with price please! Thanks!

PM please thanks

I talked to Armytek due to query from scs and there's a change in the lumens mode spacing.

Mode level 40 lumens is actually 100 lumens. Please also note that Armytek is advertising in LED Lumens (this hasn't changed in my listing)

Corrected Specs:

Wizard Pro XHP50 CW Specs:

• LED: Cree XHP50 Cool White (~5000K5500K from my estimates)
  • Modes: 2300 / 1250 / 500 / 210 / 100 40 / 7 / 2 / 0.25 LED Lumens
  • Runtime: 1h / 1h 40m / 4h 10m / 10h 40m / 50h / 12d / 40d / 200d
  • Beam Distance: 108m
  • Water Resistance: IP-68 10m
  • Drop Resistance: 10m

Wizard Pro XHP50 WW Specs:

• LED: Cree XHP50 Warm White (~3500-4000K from my estimates)
  • Modes: 2150 / 1150 / 485 / 195 / 90 40 / 7 / 2 / 0.25 LED Lumens
  • Runtime: 1h / 1h 40m / 4h 10m / 10h 40m / 50h / 12d / 40d / 200d
  • Beam Distance: 105m
  • Water Resistance: IP-68 10m
  • Drop Resistance: 10m

PM me please

Pm please

PM please!

but they made in china cant you ship em from china to users outside the us?

For those that are not familiar with Illuminations....also check

Special Deals and Look at the bottom of their homepage for monthly specials also, as well as their pricing on batteries and chargers

Calvin and company are good people!

Hi Calvin, would you please PM a price to me?
Thank you

Please send PM with price.
THX

I won’t be able to purchase one til I return from vacation, but I’ll surely get one and get it on a lightbox asap. :wink:
Thanks Calvin! :smiley:

Please correct me if I’m wrong, but we are generally used to seeing OTF lumens, aren’t we? Measured LED lumens going to be roughly 20% brighter? So in reality this light may be closer to 1800 OTF lumens? A little brighter than a BLF A6 with the springs bypassed?

PM please,interested in this.

Probably so Robert, somewhere in that range of 1600-1800 OTF. But remember, this is a headlamp! Prior to this, it’s been tough to get 900 lumens from a headlamp so a doubling of the old standard will be pretty remarkable, even if does fry the brain a bit…

Thanks Dale, thats what thought. My Zebralight headlamp is 870 ansi OTF 5000k. So this Armytek is double that at 5000k… should be nice.

OTF lumens obviously means a lot more, but a lot of manufacturers report LED lumens instead. Its probably just marketing bs, or maybe even just lazyness/incompetence. Armytek has kinda always done it. Eagletac is bad about it too. I’m sure there are others, but those two names always come to mind for me.

Do you have any beamshots of both models vs a BLF A6 5A, olight s30R, or fenix BC30?

I hope it’s an improvement over my first gen Zebralight H600F. I don’t like the timed step-down from turbo after 3 minutes. If the next step down on the Armytek from turbo lasts longer and is even slightly less in brightness than the Zebralight’s turbo, I’ll be a happy camper. BTW, I use my headlamps for closeup electronic repair. My old eyes aren’t as good as they used to be so I need decent brightness for an extended amount of time.

Edit: I use 3400mAh unprotected Panasonic 18650’s