[USA][Illumn] Armytek Wizard Pro XHP50 "Group Buy"(SPEC UPDATE)

Just got an email back from Armytek:

Dear Robert.

Cool White - 5500-6000K
Neutral White - 4500K.

If you have some more questions, please, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely yours, Sandra.

Armytek Optoelectronics Inc., Canada
Phone: +1 (347) 650-2100

Pm sent :+1:

Mine came today. Wow that was fast!

Wow, fast is right! Mine will be here Monday! Let’s get a review mhalen!

New update tint beamshot:

I took a quick beamshot, color balance may be a bit off, but you can get a relative gauge.

Thanks Calvin, very nice… I was leaning towards the CW but that WW is pretty awesome! Nice fat hot spot with a uniform spill that’s shallow, poifekt! :smiley:

Mine will be here Monday as well. Super fast shipping as usual!

Nice comparison Calvin, thanks for posting that

How long will this deal last?

Mine showed also. Thanks Calvin!

Gots to get used to ArmyTek's UI. FWIW.....Calvins eyes are more accurate than ArmyTek's specs . The WW is on the warmer side. Very pleasant but warmer than most.

IF I MISSED YOU PLEASE PM ME DIRECTLY INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR A PM IN A POST. THANKS!

Sorry, we're a USA based dealer. I believe there are other group buys happening that are more attractive to International customers. It's also easier to deal with warranty issues locally for us.

Thanks!

Correct, I believe the actual estimate of this light is in the 1600+ OTF Lumens

I posted a screenshot of other lights in the first post :)

Approximately a week, I can do special cases on a PM by PM basis.

Got mine in today! Two days from order to mailbox with free shipping! Thanks Calvin for a great light at a fantastic price….

I am eagerly awaiting the dark, but the WW version I ordered is an awesome tint, not too yellow, no green and stupid bright on top level for a headlamp! Disclaimer, I ha e a strong preference for a tint around 4000K, this WW is well within my range, on the slightly warmer side.

My first ArmyTek, so the UI will take some time to become second nature. I like the AR glass over the TIR for scratch resistance…

Second the warm tint. Very pleasing. Makes my Zebralight neutral look harsh.

The AT UI sounded confusing when I was reading the manual, but once I started operating the light, it became natural immediately.
One click to turn on or off.
Once on, press and hold to cycle through modes in group.
On or off, double click to get into the Main group or triple click into the Turbo group.
When off, press and hold to get into the Firefly group.
When on in Main or Firefly, double click to toggle between the two groups.

Too bad there’s no 40 lumen mode. To me, that mode would have been one of the sweet spots for a headlamp.

everyone recommends this light? Anyone with equipment know what the highest output is? Thanks.

I’ve sent a PM.

if I get this light, will I have to make an insulating disc out of a milk carton? Will I have to put some Kapton tape over the solder points? Will I have to worry about it shorting? Can I be sure it is the correct host? Driver as promised? Right gauge wires? :wink:

According to my ceiling bounce test it puts out about 10% more light compared to single LED + FET drivers (drawing 5.5A+). It’s safe to say at least 1700lm OTF.

Could I get code? Thanks.

Using this thing tonight. Will post a review this weekend.

Have to agree with RemanG and Will34....stuuuupid bright and it does have memory for solar flare mode.

Pat - Nope..need none of that except hat with fan to prolong thermal regulation from kicking in :)

Going to get the cooler tint too but this WW is warm and nice and not neutral. Very easy on the eyes and no glare even with the output.

Oh yeah......hey Calvin...Thank you!!!!

Info on the group buy please…………………