[USA][Illumn] Armytek Wizard Pro XHP50 "Group Buy"(SPEC UPDATE)

I just realized the part about your wife's HC30. That took some guts. That new Wizard will come in handy on the porch. LOL

Yep it’s a bold move,but I put it back. I was going to steal her camera for beamshots but the dog house is way too small! @beamO, I got the cool white tint,it’s somewhere between neutral and cool and I love it!

Thinking about going in, bumping output… :wink:

I wanted to buy a second one but in WW but I ordered another CW as a backup. Really like the tint. Like others said, it is more neutral than all my HI Armytek (Dobermann, Barracuda, predator) and my Tiara A1.

I got the WW, based on Calvin’s generously included comparison photo’s. Like it a lot for this type of light. Seems much more natural, easy on the eyes.

@beam0: I don’t want to hijack a deals thread with more of my comments about tint so I posted newer comment about it in the main Wizard Pro v3 thread if you’re interested.

Thanks, good to hear the CW has decent color rendition. I forgot to ask, is your wife’s HC30 CW or NW? And if hers is NW how does the tint compare to the tint of the CW Wizard?

Hers is a cool white and does seem quite blue in comparison to the Armytek. I highly recommend this headlamp and getting it from Illumn sealed the deal.

If I missed you please PM ME directly instead of asking for a PM in here. I'm having a hard time keeping track of things with the PM volume. Thanks!

Calvin - I honestly cannot thank you enough for this deal! I will be ordering another one or two in a couple weeks!

how long is this sale available? Initially I thought Calvin said a week. Awesome!

Move over amazon, placesd my order and was processed and ready to ship within like 30 minutes. and got it Friday. this is a awesome flashlight.

Please check pm. Thanks!

I use flashlights a lot in my central American ministry. I absolutely love the flexibility of this light, from low light night time room navigation, to flooding a dark toolroom with enough light to look like day, this light is more than I could have asked for. I’m absolutely thrilled with the tint of the ww! Our electricity goes off frequently, and with the magnet I can keep it attached to a metal chair that sits next to my bed within easy grab if the lights go off.

Thanks, Calvin. This was by far my favorite and most useful GB treasure!

Just a word of warning….

Switch is easier to press than ver. 2 which is good news, but it may turn on easier in your pocket. Mine came on in Turbo mode!

Just be careful gang. You may want to lock out.

I, as well as others from BLF will be looking forward to more deals from Calvin in the near future.

Great job Calvin!

With my Wizard v2 XM-L2 ( Cool White ) last year I was PRP* in a Cessna 172, the A/C owner had a problem with his GPS then cancelled the flight to investigate what was really the problem. He left the A/C and I was waiting in the airplane...

* PRP -> Pilot-Rated-Passenger.

While waiting I took from his holster my Wizard to look at it because I love this flashlight ( this is my EDC flashlight ), ouf ! that thing was on at the Maximum 1,050 OTF lumens may be for 10 minutes, it was very very very hot, it was impossible to touch it, it was burning. The outside temperature was aroud 25°C or around 80°F. I let it stand somewhere in the A/C waiting that think to cool of.

On these pics you can see where it burned my holster, but this "test" proves that there is no danger when the Wizard becomes hot.

Now I use my Wizard v2 XM-L2 as a headlamp ( headband always on it ) and my Wizard Pro v3 XHP50 as an EDC flashlight but always my headband with me in my rear pocket. Before leaving home I will put my Wizard Pro v3 at the minimum setting FF 1 or FF 2 or unscrew the cap.

The only problem I had with this "test" is that I lost the FF 1 mode on my Wizard v2 XM-L2.

I do my best with my french accent. Hey hey hey !

Wow luckily that burn was not on you.

PM sent. thanks

After owning mine now for several weeks, all I can say is I’m 100% happy with this headlamp. I use it almost every day working on various home projects, repairs, etc. Basically what I’m saying is, this headlamp kicks ass. It’s my favorite, even over the excellent Zebralight H600F I own.

Thanks again Calvin for the amazing price! You and your brother rock!

Glenn

I picked up two warm whites and I love them! They stack well on the head, so sometimes I wear both for maximum ridiculousness. The optic is also good stuff—check out this macro shot of all those hexagons.