[USA][Illumn] Armytek Wizard Pro XHP50 "Group Buy"(SPEC UPDATE)

tint shift at high level? Yes agreed. This light is a total flooder. Be a great comparo to the s41 I have in nichia. It’s over 1000 for sure but 2000? Doubtful.

… reminding myself that this is a boost circuit with good regulation running a 6V emitter from a single cell and doing a very nice job of it. :wink:

The 2000 is not ANSI. The CW version is stated to be about 1600 ANSI but never heard what the WW was or would be.

Still nice light though.

Yeah I believe Armytek has always reported some iffy led-lumen numbers, never true otf numbers.

PM for the Wizard Pro XHP50 CW please.

Does this come with headgear?

Oh yes, it’s got head gear, a wrist strap and a nice two way pocket/hat clip.

cool beans. I hope the price is too good to pass up.

It’s also got a strong magnet in the tail that is very useful and easily removed if undesired. First light I’ve ever seen that the magnet can be removed without taking the tail cap off… they have a threaded cover on the magnet end of the tail cap specifically for this purpose! Very unusual but nice detail.

Got my warm white version and I’m loving it. Has anyone noticed that when the light is turned on it produces a faint beeping noise whenever the light displays the battery / temperature indication? It seems to be most audible when the light is on turbo and high 3.

I haven’t noticed it. But then again my ears are 64 years old. I can’t hear anything above 14K

I can hear it if I put it right next to my ear.

what?

I got mine friday,Illumn must have a personal goal to ship orders out faster than the last !Thanks for this deal Calvin.I’m quite impressed by this little guy,the mode switching takes some getting used to,but once you have it down,it’s easy.I like the grippy anno for looks BUT it scratches down to the bare metal too easy.The turbo 2 is incredibly bright and I love the flood beam on it.I have to admit that I prefer cool white in my lights,but this tint is fantastic,it really renders colors seen in a different way.I stole the wife’s nitecore hc 30 to compare the two,and it blows it away in every aspect. Very pleased with it except for the anodizing,thanks again Calvin.

This is still going on?

Eagerly hoping i did not miss the chance to get one, could have really used one over the weekend.

Missed replying to the original pm i have been so busy. :frowning:

The manual linked earlier in the thread shows the headband strap with two plastic pieces that it loops through. Mine only had one which is permanently attached to the end of the strap. Is there a way to arrange it so that my headband strap doesn’t have a long tail of unused material dangling around by my ears?

If someone could just post a picture of it done properly I’d be very grateful.

PM sent! Thanks for this!

I’d like some info please.
Mahalo

PM sent.

Which tint did you get?