Vapcell S4 plus v3

We’ll have these in stock in around a month btw.

3 Thanks

:ok_hand:

:+1:

Vapcell S4 plus charger V3.0 - Vapcell batteries and Chargers

Someone better review this soon.

I looked at the site. So what is the difference between V2 and V3 besides the storage function and being able to turn off the display and beeps?
Still will not accommodate 26800 cells… Though that was not happening using the same chassis/case…
But one can always wish

For the v 3…add storage, display off, and the audible notification disable? Not much of an upgrade here. Besides storage, mainly convenience features. I’ll kwwp the v.2

Yep, not much

I don´t use the storage option because it´s useless for me.

The option to turn the ringtone off is nice but wth it´s only possible to do this together with turning display off?!? Maybe I want silence but still want to see the state of the cell.

Hoping for next version or similar Vapcell charger.

Wish Vapcell would make a high-end charger to compete with the MC3000 with features such as companion software for PC/Mobile, multi-chemistry, and other features found in chargers such as the MC3000. Maybe in S5?

This belongs more here

Any reviews on this yet?

Saw nothing yet.

But I expect there are no differences in function.

Does anyone know the cheapest source to grab this v3 charger currently? Sofirn has it for around $35 (with coupon) and Wurkkos for about $4 more (also with coupon).

Question for the repair function:@vapcell_Dennis and others -

How long is this running?
How do I know it’s done?
It’s running since 3 days, the battery icons are still moving.

And is there a way to tell how long it would take up front - or will still take?

Thanks!

A bit more information is needed. What are you trying to do? What kind of cells etc.?

They’re NiMH eneloops - I just popped them in with the repair function - which is running since close to 80hrs now.
They’re around 30-50ohms.
Does that help? Let me know if there’s something else I could provide.

I have seen this happen before where Nimh batteries take many hours to charge in the multi chemistry chargers. It can literally take 6 hrs to charge one AA battery.

Best charger for nimh is Maha.

I think the Repair program runs indefinitely on NiMHs. You can stop it any time you like.

Uh - can anyone confirm this?
@VapcellBattery ?
How to know when to stop?

So according to the WhatsApp support, the repair function doesn’t stop (I had mine running for 100hrs!)
They’re saying depending on capacity, but the 2kmAh NiMH eneloops should be good after 12hrs - and to check with capacity test.

Which display part is the capacity?

Thanks!