Vapcell S4 plus v3

Anyone hear any news about this? Supposed to be coming out this Month.

Nice. What’s different from the V2?

1 Thank

who said it is coming in March?

Dennis said it is coming in “March and April” which I interpret as March or April or more likely: by End of April or maybe even later …
However the more people read this info, take it to heart and don’t buy V2 the longer they will need to sell their stock and the longer we have to wait for V3

So - please: all others: buy V2 - it was good until we knew that V3 is coming soon :smile:

1 Thank

It’s probably very similar if they’re using the same components.

Might be some nice discounts on the (very popular) S4+ v2!

Any update on V3?

1 Thank

Yes. Last info was “March and Apriil”… It is well past either now.
Maybe, as someone said, they are trying to sell off the V2 models before releasing the V3 ??

The minute it gets released and passes the review tests, I am in for 2.

1 Thank

Vapcell increases the tension :wink:

The only difference visible in the pic (for me) is the additional “storage” function. Hope Dennis is talking about june 2023 :wink:

What pic are you referring to?

V3.0 is on sale, please contact sales

1 Thank

Great news! Let me know if you need a reviewer. The S4+ V2 has been my “go to” charger since it was released.

How and where can i purchase v3.0 ?

Maybe I have bad luck, but I doubt it because some others have also mentioned this.

Has the issue for being able to choose charge current been resolved? Every one of the five V2s I’ve had has issues and continues to have issues. Not every time but sooner or later the only way I can choose my charge current is by unplugging and plugging it back in. And once in awhile that won’t work.

Thx

Whats contact info for sales? Only contact info I can find on website is

Email: eva@vapcelltech.com

Whatsapp:+8618129913986

@vapcell_Dennis

Please provide contact information.
Or better a working link to a place where we can purchase the new model. So far I cannot find it.
Can you please provide a list of changes made to the V3.0 ?

4 Thanks

It’s available at akkuteile.de:

I think they should work on the presentation. The way it is right now nobody can complain when receiving V2.0

" Lieferumfang: Vapcell S4 plus V2.0 Ladegerät (schwarz), 12V 5A 230V Netzteil, Bedienungsanleitung in Englisch, als Deutsch zum Download (siehe unten)"

I like the “Lagerangst” mode