WALLBUYS 25-50% off NEW YEAR Crazy promotion 2 hour sale on JAN 10th.Will you participate ?

I change my mind, skipped the sale, and bought my Dad an SC52 for his birthday instead :slight_smile:

Finally found my paypal payment link in spam folder. Everything was the same price that i put on the pre order form. Now i guess all i have to do now is wait.

my order ended up $147
so i guess i’m done buying flashlights for a while now…

I’m glad that you posted that, I was wondering if they were going to respond to me, and that is where it was, in my spam folder, thanks.

And I’ve been checking my spam folder since I uploaded the xls on wednesday - nothing. I already sent an email to them kindly asking for a payment link with no reaction up to now.

Dang, I so much want that Uniquefire UF-T20 for 15 bucks!

Email Cherry.

Cherry Qy email= service(at)wallbuys(dot)com

A word of caution:
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12629#comment-256681

Thanks, yup, that’s where I sent it.

Good to know, thx, I think I still want it though. :slight_smile:

Hope it works out for you I got two of them. To bad I couldnt get in on the first sale they were like $10

Fortunately Cherry responded and sent me the payment link.

But the paypal bill only states ‘Additional Payment for Wallbuys Order - Qxxxxxxxxx’. No sku or products mentioned at all. I don’t like this. Are all ‘reserved’ orders like this?

Not mine. Mine showed a "shopping list" with SKU's, descriptions, and prices.

-Garry

Heck, at least they lubed up before they @-*----%$#@.

I would keep a sharp eye on the Paypal countdown to

file a claim..

Never even got a bill for my reservation….Sweet. Didnt want the business I guess?

I hope yall get your items in a timely manner. I Dont like stories I have heard thus far and really dont like never recieving my bill, surely the items are sold by now. It’s cool I shall look elsewhere.

My new years order shows arriving at my local post office and hopefully they drop it off at the house and get my goods when i get home!!!

My New Year order is in New York so it should just be a few days until I get it. Not bad!

I placed an order Monday (3rd promo) and their site says it shipped out the next day - not bad! Tracking number doesn't register yet, but that's typical.

-Garry

If I do get my order today it will be 12 days since they showed it shipped on 1/11/13 i think that is excelent! Thats right in line with fasttech. I ordered a set of batteries from fasttech on the 1-21-13 and it shows “In Progress” still. I also made an order with fasttech yesterday and it shows that it is already shipped. Go figure that out!

Dang, my order was sent back to china by my local mail company. They said on the phone that they tried to deliver the package without success which is ridicilous because I’ve been eagerly awaiting it and haven’t got any notification whatsoever.

I asked Wallbuys to resend the shipment when the receive it after double checking they got my adress right.

What’s typically to happen now? Has anyone experienced this?

Got my second order today. A nice lantern style light for 6$.