WALLBUYS 25-50% off NEW YEAR Crazy promotion 2 hour sale on JAN 10th.Will you participate ?

I bought:

Dongruy C8 body
2X18650 small sun
HD 2011
C108S
Osram
Uniquefire UF-T20 T6 LED 1200 Lumens
18650/or 3XAAA Zoomie torch
SMALL SUN ZY-X1 LED 3-mode Zoom lantern light X 2
and a few other things.

Pay Pal gave me $10 off so the Sky Ray king was only $32 plus shipping :beer:

There are a few flashlights that were saying “out of stock” But are now mysteriously back “in stock” lol

Yes indeed, add to cart was grey and sold out was printed.
Now it’s back in stock.

I instantly bought 6016.

i’m scared to place new order from them…i’m wondering if i’m or should i say we’re being scammed?
they couldn’t even give me a real tracking #s… all of the #s they gave me is invalid :cry:

I hope they wont give you all out-of-stock-will-not-be-shipped-to-anyone-at-all notice like they did with one of the flashlights during previous sale :wink:

I feel the same way, I checked out and paid and the #’s at the end the reciept and order number are blank ??

I am relaxed since one of my Christmas orders arrived today and all of my tracking numbers are trackable…

The shop software is crap, I got no number too.
But the last time they said that the instant payment failed…

i saw some posts that a few others received their package from the wallbuys xmas sale. i think its safe to buy from them.

How can I get that discount too? :bigsmile:

I took the dive, and bought from Wallbuys:

Pm3Small Sun ZY-T66 T6 LED 1200 Lumens high power Flashlight(1X18650)
Item# 5579 , Note: Lead Time: 3 to 7 calendar days from ordering $15.27 USD 1 $15.27 USD
Pm3longiire RF-X6 Cree T6 LED 5-Mode 1800-Lumen high power torch Flashlight(18650)
Item# 5567 , Note: Lead Time: 3 to 7 calendar days from ordering $19.02 USD 1 $19.02 USD
Pm3SMALL SUN ZY-T13 CREE XM-L T6 LED 1200LM 5 Modes high power Flashlight(2X18650) Black
Item# 5589 , Note: Lead Time: 3 to 7 calendar days from ordering $18.28 USD 1 $18.28 USD

30 mins left. It’s weird some lights keep going out of stock then back “in stock” multiple times now.

I used my “bill me later” account for the $10 off

and now the wait begins…

Well, I just learned that the mail office in Hong Kong just got notice that my order which “shipped” on the 31st (EDIT-29th, not 31st), is pending shipment (to Hong Kong).

So it seems like it may be quite a wait for some items.

There was Xeno grease too. I spent a whole $9 on my purchase. Grease and a couple of diffusers for my Xeno E03 and JB RRT2.

is it pending shipment “to” Hongkong or “from” hongkong ?

Did anyone buy the olight I6 paladin… at 40$?

My reservation order was originally posted to my account showing the discounted prices. I felt OK knowing the sales prices they displayed had been saved with my order. Now I check and see they changed that too and increased the prices such that it looks like I ordered them at the higher prices. The price difference is around 10% which isn’t going to kill me but it sure makes me leery of them as a company I will do business with in the future.

Well, my reservation order was apparently successful. I got a payment link email this morning. I did go online during the actual sale and had no problem loading the site and browsing (unlike during the X-mas sale!).

EDIT - my prices remained the same (but I never checked whether or not they were raised after I reserved - I don't think so).

-Garry