WALLBUYS 25-50% off NEW YEAR Crazy promotion 2 hour sale on JAN 10th.Will you participate ?

I got the payment link also. For me the changes from the initial prices was very small 2$ reported to a total order of 50$. Overall I am quite happy with this promotion. Let’s hope the items will arrive in no more than 1 month.

I got an e mail from “cherry” at wallbuy telling me shipping is going to be an extra $29 EMS I had picked & paid for DHL on checkout for $4 & change.

Udate… All is good!. I just had to pay a bit more for the size/weight of the package. The shipping calculator was bogged down with all the traffic. I have me a Sky Ray King on the way for a good price. :slight_smile:

The reservation page did mention orders over 2kg would automatically upgraded to courier.

OOOF! :frowning:

I wouldnt pay for something that they promised at a lower rate. No matter how little it is! Thats shady buisiness!

That was part of the pre-sale rule, they kind of emphasized that… once total weight reach certain amount they reserve the right to change to EMS.

I received my Paypal links early this morning. I had a couple of duplicate entries, I’m guessing they processed the .xls files twice. No biggy, just ignored those.
Orders are currently showing as “Collecting Products Now”.
I snagged a few of the sub-$10 XM-L T6 zoomies and 10W flood lights. I had to stay away from the SRK and other ‘big-ticket’ items for budget reasons. :slight_smile:

I didnt do a reseveration. Just waited till the deal started. I picked DHL for $4.75 (After I picked USA shipping) and price updated to a total of $47.02 USD

I did not pre order

The SRK was the only thing I bought as I was waiting for them to go on sale somwhere. It was a :santa: late Christmas Present for myself

It was shipped on the 29th and finally showed up on 17track with Hong Kong saying,

“”Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.“”

Order placed Dec 28
Order shipped Dec 30, according to Wallbuys
Current status (17track)
10-Jan-2013 The item (RC146236399HK) was posted on 10-Jan-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.
Even for a post-holiday catchup, 11 days seems like a long time to sit waiting to ship.
I’m patient, so no worries, I’m just glad to see a status update on my first order.

I change my mind, skipped the sale, and bought my Dad an SC52 for his birthday instead :slight_smile:

Finally found my paypal payment link in spam folder. Everything was the same price that i put on the pre order form. Now i guess all i have to do now is wait.

my order ended up $147
so i guess i’m done buying flashlights for a while now…

I’m glad that you posted that, I was wondering if they were going to respond to me, and that is where it was, in my spam folder, thanks.

And I’ve been checking my spam folder since I uploaded the xls on wednesday - nothing. I already sent an email to them kindly asking for a payment link with no reaction up to now.

Dang, I so much want that Uniquefire UF-T20 for 15 bucks!

Email Cherry.

Cherry Qy email= service(at)wallbuys(dot)com

A word of caution:
https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/12629#comment-256681

Thanks, yup, that’s where I sent it.