Warsun CT9T for $14.99

This one:
Rocher AS50

It’s the secret elusive Rocher AS50!!

A little searching on Aliexpress turned it up, other than there a search of Rocher AS50 only turns up anti-aging cream and chocolate balls!

I like it too! New thread started: Rocher AS50 Mystery Light

And read the specs! …you can get it in Chocolate!! :

The long awaited Rocher special chocolate edition flashlight, a collaboration between Rocher and Ferrero Rocher :wink: :

Item Specifics

Item Type:
Flashlights

Lumen:

Charger:
Not Applicable

Brand Name:
Rocher

Body Material:
Aluminum

Light Source:
LED Bulbs

Zoom:
No

Wattage:
10W

Battery Type:

Certification:
CCC,CE,RoHS

Waterproof:
Yes

Color: White, Orange, Chocolate :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Lighting Distance:
> 500 meters

Switch Mode:
High/Middle/Low

Support Dimmer:
Stepless dimming

Function:
Shock Resistant

Body Color:
Black

Model of LED Beads:
T6

Focal Length:
Non-adjustable

Flashlight Type:
Camp

Model Number:
XML U2

LED Flashlights Material:
Aluminum

Body Color:
Gun Gray

Flashlight Waterproof rating:
IXP6

weight:
245g

battery type:

Shipping:
Free shipping

Lumen:
900lm

Model of LED Bead :
xml t6

switch mode:
high/middle/low/Stepless dimming

Apply to the environment:
fishing,Making a,camping,hiking

Polls closed in Chicago. I swear that USPS Chicago has trained monkeys working there. Every package I get that goes through there slows down.

Congrats! And I thought being here in the boondocks was bad for mail delivery, :open_mouth: .

The CT9T seems to be a well thought out light. The way they handled the led star contact area could have been done differently though? The platform is not smooth all the way across. leaving a very shallow circular shelf that that was machined (after anodizing?) and is filled with a thicker than necessary layer of heatsink compound. Haven’t poked my nose into that many lights, so could be the norm.

Since the head has some mass, I wonder if anyone has thought of a XHP50 mod. Maybe it’s possible to strip the driver and attach a BLF17DD with a zener mod? Then use two 18350 cells or an extension for the Warsun MX900 ?

… they make the perfect couple :heart_eyes:

The quote above was from April 7th.

I guess nobody has modded this or is not willing to share results! I was just trying to get other ideas/results, I guess I will send it where I always do!

Only 12 days! Thanks Bangood!

Look through this thread, Ryansoh3 bridged two resistors I believe, tried to get the driver out of mine and couldn’t, not much of a modder myself. Post #52 is where the mod is listed with pictures.

Well, i bought a piece of those for evaluation

- by default running with Samsung 25R at its max the tail reading is 2.2amps

- with a bypassed springs, twicked driver and Sony VTC5 battery it is able to draw only 3.3amps at the tail

- build quality is fairly okay

- side switch is kinda buggy, plus the driver too

• my came with a very “durty” glass, was unable to cleat it so i cut a new one

The flashlight biggest problem is its reflector- its deep and bigger than C8 one, but the beam profile is awful, i tried several mods but the final result is disapointing

It could be made a fairly okay light( with a good ammount of efforts), but either Convoy and X6 destroys it by price, functionality, size, weight, beam profile

After modding the driver/springs/AS5 I got 3.35 A on high and 3.7 A in turbo using a freshly topped up Panny BD.