Warsun CT9T for $14.99

It’s in Chicago now :slight_smile: and it doesn’t mention anything about voting. It wouldn’t surprise me if my Warsun CT9T got registered to vote there and had a few absentee ballets filled out before it gets sent on to me. :wink:

Well, that’s good news! My Warsun CT9T shipment (not tracked) must be voting someplace out there still :slight_smile: . Hoping polls will be closing soon?, and votes counted and Processed.

Just got it a few minutes ago!

I am impressed w/ the expediency and the quality of a $20 light! :bigsmile: [I got it after the deal was up!]

It only took 12 days from shipment to my door,13 days from the time of my order! I wish I knew how to mod like some of you guys. I would love to have a current boost for more out put and throw!

The dome has a small blemish near one of the bond wires. Noticeable w/ magnifying glass and on White wall but irrelevant in real life outdoor use! Got the Lanyard but missing O’Rings.

I am doing a MAX run time test using an NCR18650BD FT

$18.39 with “BLF” code

Does anyone know what the best “Mod” outcome for this light was,in terms of lumens and throw?

Its built pretty well and has a deep reflector.I am sure if the driver was not sufficient another one could be put in.

Its reflector is the exact same size as my S200C2vn. My XPG2 version is ~700 lumens and 130Kcd

My TK35vn has a slightly smaller diameter reflector and not quite as deep either.That is 1000 lumens/95Kcd w/ an XML2 U2

I am so use to modded lights[wish I could mod them myself!]. I used the Warsun for 25 minutes. When I turned om my TK35vn I realized again why I love modded lights!

I think this Warsun could equal, maybe surpass the TK35vn with the best possible outcome? :open_mouth:

I am definitely filing down the tail cap,sharp edges,do not want them to rip the seat of my new car! This light fits perfect in my M3X or M2X holster, which are both identical.

Or $16.99 with BGLFC code. :wink:

That’s still a good price for a solid light…much better than the common C8s

The polls are still open. :expressionless:

Lightcastle has Banggood beat.

Polls closed here (Finally), Yay. I was getting a little worried there.

Ballot boxes are know to go missing in Chicago. :smiley:

Thanks Lancman for posting code and link to the sale, I remember seeing this sale a while back but wasn’t aware it was still going. Decisions Decisions:

This Warsun for $16.99

OR

This Rocher AS31 for $15.71 :exmark:

Rocher AS31 CREE XM-L2 1A Tactical LED Flashlight 18650

I want the bigger of those two Rocher lights in that picture. As for your Decisions:

:bigsmile:

I’m trying to make exactly the same decision. At the moment I’m edging towards the Rocher. Slightly smaller, nicer looking (IMO), better UI (stepless dimming, no blinkies). Probably less throw though.

Ho hum, by the time I decide the deal will be over anyway. :slight_smile:

if it helps…the driver on the Warsun are easy to mod with resistor mod to give it more oomph :smiley:

:party:
I couldnt resist, after seeing the mods…ordered 1….

I still would like to know what model of Rocher light that the Rocher AS31 is leaning on in the picture. It’s not the Rocher MC10 and I can’t find any info anywhere. :~

Mini review on the way.

Good news though, looking forward to it. :slight_smile:

See>> budgetlightforum.com/node/35807

Yes but way too many other lights I want and to buy both would cut too deep into that budget. But then again maybe!