What have you got on order and why :)

I ordered a Jacob A60 from DX because it has such good reviews. To go with it I ordered a few R2 XR-E emitters on stars and a few of my fave 105C nanjg drivers. And some fujik.
And a Smallsun C10 because I’ve wanted one since i read the first review on this site. And i love zoomies. And I ordered a few XML T6 emitters to go with it in case I think it deserves it. And some more drivers.
And for some reason I ordered a small fire making kit and a little folding knife. If I had a shrink I think we would be talking about those things! LOL

And then I ordered the Sysmax v2 intellicharge something because it is so cheap and versatile and likeable. And 4 * 3,1 Ah 18650 panasonic batteries. And a Palight something XML T6 zoomie. And then I ordered some cutting disks for my dremel. And darn nearly ordered a 3*AA magnetic control ring light that costs a fortune.

It’s all good. I’m back to resisting again for a while. I can hack it. I can do this.

Till next time :wink:

I just placed an order for a SRM PR-603 for $2.50 + $5.00 shipping.

Care to elaborate? I’m curious about this light. :slight_smile:

Balder SE-2 NW from Fancy Flashlights.

Waiting on the high power TR-J12 driver from KD, it’s in NY still.

I have Klarus P2A and Skilhunt Defier X3 in the way. Really waitting them

Sipik SK73 Zoomies-
Well they’re my first zoomies, although a mate has the SK68, which I was not impressed by.
I have not tried them at night yet.

Pretty sturdy build, they’re not crap.
18650 + XM-L T6, very small light - 11.2cm long (<4.5 inches), and 12.2cm extended.
5 modes including epileptic.

Smooth action - push in and out to zoom, recessed clicky, tailstands.
Both are reasonable quality, pretty solid, no sharp edges and would be a good gift for a child.
They lacked lube on the tail thread.
They have a clip, fairly strong, and it’s head up so that it works on a baseball cap.

I got them on ebay for $12.50 + $2 postage. http://www.ebay.com/itm/290731906106
If you want an 18650 XM-L zoomie this is one of the few besides the SK98, and this is better looking. 1600 LM ! lol. These are slightly different than the one in Ubehebe’s thread - these are black and have a different tailcap, but still have PWM in the lower modes.

I’m not going to gut one and do a full review, but will do beamshots with my C8s and UF980L eventually.
I’ve been spoiled by my C8s and C303 but suspect these would be OK for kitchen drawer or fishing bag lights. I’m not sorry I bought them.

Manafont have them for $11 ! Free shipping.

Wanna sell one of the E09? :P 3€ seems right.

zebralight h600w -because i’m sick of poor headlamps and want one really powerful and reliable for caving, geocaching and such
though 89$ hurts me badly, i’m looking forward to it

Mini-M@glite Pro Plus - private offer on Amazon, new in box, 20% below retail price. Couldn’t resist, I just had to have one of these.

SureFire E2L-AA. I must be nuts! As if I really needed it, or as if I really had the funds to pay for it. Well, it was offered “used, with no signs of wear, in original packaging” on ebay, for slightly less of two thirds of what a new one costs. Couldn’t resist the form factor, 2xAA setup, and OD-coloured type-III ano, so I just had to have it. Especially to see how well my XM-L-U2 750mA converted solarforce T5 competes against it (just on high, I don’t need five days of constant running in moonshine mode anyways chuckles pun intended, btw). Me loveth me T5, O yes!

Sipik-SK98 - yet another one. You just can’t have enought of those, once you think of them as hosts in need of a new driver and proper heatsinking, and a new electric switch.

numerous rechargeable lithium batteries. A few months ago, I ordered four protected 14500s from manafont - one was DOA, and two more weren’t protected at all. Just to think about it, no circuit board at all! Oh well, we all have a bad day now and then, surely they did not intend to mess up my order; so I just thought I’d give them another chance and ordered a dozen more 14500 protected trustfires, and a couple of protected 18650s for good measure, as well. With that many cells on their way, I bet there will be at least a decent set arriving after all, even if one third of them can be tossed right away.

oh, and (not really related to torches) - a two-DVD set of the “Triffids”-remake, after the novel by John Wyndham. I had missed the BBC broadcasting years ago (it is easy to miss any BBC broadcastings whilst being in Germany), and for a long time I thought that every other attempt at making a film out of that novel would be pure blasphemy. Still, my best friend from Boughton/ Notts convinced me to give it a try.

Deep joy!

got a tn30 with 3 pana 3100’s and a sysmax charger coming…

Trustfire A8, Keygos M10 and Marsfire T6-A

was off lights for a couple of years - now doing some catching up with the new XM-Ls and 26650s!

Parts to build a sweet rifle mounted light that is semi-compact and will throw well enough to nail a critter 80 yards away at night as if he’s standing point blank 8)

The typhoon has delayed them a bit, however :cry: (bless the souls who are enduring it)

26650 light with massive alu.
I plan to install T6-3C + 7138 V2 + 2x7135 = 3.7A
With “POK” logo :wink:

That’s a great looking host! How much is Ric getting for one of those?

$32 for host
$2 POK logo

http://fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=419

I ordered a Solarforce L2t yesterday with a three mode XM-L. This will be my first “premium” budget light, I have wanted one (or a SF Z2) since I first saw one so I figured it was about time I ordered it.

I’ve been wanting a 100000+ lux thrower, but I can’t afford the big dogs. I saw the chance to get a Magic Fire Scorpion from Ric for $90 so I’m taking a big chance :open_mouth: Hopefully it’ll be brighter than my king with over double the throw of my STL-V2….

Oh and my first neutral - A 2100 5C from Erik

Uhhh… Same pictures, same damaged UltraFires, “same” cheap price, “new” seller. => You’ll get a “silver” coin. Sorry.

Because it will only lead to more fees and higher prices for the honest folk - that’s why not.