What have you got on order and why :)

Fenix LD01 Cree XP-G LED R4 AAA flashlight
E01 AAA EDC keychain portable flashlight Nichia white GS
YEZL S7 Q5 AAA Stainless Steel flashlight
YEZL 10440 battery
YEZL Dual battery charger

Ordered a 936 soldering station from hobby king along with some silicone wire and a mini bench vice.
Also on order are a bunch of drivers and 7135 chips from fast tech, blank mcpcbs and a bare nichia, a few bare XML2 T6 3C and a EDC 18650 host from intl-outdoor
Needed a better iron then the one i have now, It’s just a cheap one from princess auto. It’s a P.I.T.A to use
Got hooked on modding. Mostly making custom p60 drop-ins for myself. Might start selling a few i have already made

…because I burned one (could have sworn I removed it before baking). Also, some accessories for my first light, a C8 — a new lens, some reflectors to play with, and a better driver.

Zebralight SC52

2 X60L3 Triples, 1 CW 1 Nichia 219

2 vinhnguyen54 custom dropins

Solarforce L2N

Fenix TK75 and 4xpanasonic 3100’s :nerd_face:

Ordered a Defiant Super Thrower coated lens, but they are sold out now.

A crappy dive light for a review.

FandyFire UV-S5

and

(4) Tenergy 4/3AF (18650 Size) 3800mAh NiMH

I already have 3.1 amp V2 NANJG coming and I have one left of the DrJones 3.1 amp, so it looks like master/slaves and 4 MiMHs in series for the tripple T6 King wannabe.

An assortment of AA and AAA Minimags and Solitaires, 10440’s, 14650’s, lenses, and 7135’s. Pretty well stocked on LEDs at the moment.

Convoy M1, Sipik SK-68, Nitecore 14500 cells, Tenergy Acucell6, CR2 Charger and CR2 Rechargeable batteries …

Accucel-8 that i won for $49 on ebay US stock

And the hobbyking power supply for it as well as a bunch of balance charge leads and misc wires / parts

Blackshadow terminator since it was a good deal

Think that is it

… and just ordered EA4 from fasttech, I think it just now became available (use: PRICECONTROL)

Thanks a lot guys. I need somewhere to live. I have held of and held of buying this light because I am not BUYING any more lights. I dont need anymore lights. Which bit here do any of you not understand. Yes, I have bought this light from FT and now I need somewhere else to live. A gig thanks to everyone here making me homeless.

Can a kind member please PM me an address that I'm moving to so that I can get the light sent directly there from FT. Cheers all.

P.S EA4 that is.

The slow boat kills me, my memory is so bad I don’t remember what’s supposed to be coming!

There’s an EDC+ Triple XP-G that was backordered that should be here sometime soon.
A couple of efest IMR 10440’s for the custom Ti light that’s waiting on a driver that’s also custom made.
There’s the AAA mini mag coming from O-L,
and oh yeah, that 3x3 block of aluminum I ordered for a heat sink in 6061 for reflowing emitters and just because I thought I needed a nice 3x3 cube of 2 1/2 lbs of aluminum cause it looks super cool to have sitting around looking like you actually need a heat sink for all the work you do when it’s acutally just work you have planned that you want to do but don’t actually, at the moment, know how to do…yet.
Which reminds me that I have to find an XM-L2 in 5700K tint to go with the 5A drivers on the way for the HD2010. Already have the copper pads for that one.
Probably forgetting something, Santa comes at random times for me! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, a couple of 14500’s for the Sipik below coming from somewhere.

My son just got his Sipik clone from O-L, tickled to death to be a BLF winner at 5 years old! :slight_smile: Thanks O-L and Anonymous donor!!

Gotta go, meds time! :slight_smile:

BS Terminator U3 & TM26 Holster From doingoutdoor, XTAR WP6 II Intelligent Charger & 4 XTAR 18700 2600mAh from pandawill. Terminator for home security use - hoping it has a little more spill than my HD2010, decided on it after reading JohnnyMac’s review. (Thanks Johnny for a great review) Not sure if I will regret getting the U3 over the NW because I usually try to get NW lights, but decided on the U3 for the little bit of extra brightness.

Bought the batteries for the Terminator and the charger so I could charge all 4 at the same time. Plus I got great prices on everything. Almost bought the Keepower 3400mAh batteries from doingoutdoor but couldn’t bring myself to pay $50.00 for 4 batteries the same day as buying everything else! (I paid $27.98 for 4 of the XTAR 2600mAh batteries from pandawill) already been using the same XTAR batteries and their WP2 charger and happy with them. I may try the Keepower 3400mAh batteries later sometime.

First order for me from both suppliers so we’ll see how that goes. I Pre-ordered the Terminator U3 and doingoutdoor emailed notification a few days later that they got several in, they sent an email day of my order with tracking, order was shipped EMS the next day, so outstanding communication and service so far from doingoutdoor. Only a welcome email from pandawill and after 3 days order status still shows “processing” everything from them showed to be shipping from USA warehouse so hopefully it will arrive soon.

IO had a some XM-L2s that looked good, so I pulled the trigger on a couple to mod the HD2010. Anyone know how long it takes for stuff from Intl Outdoor Supply? I’ve got the copper star, the 20ga teflon wire, and the replacement 5A driver on the way, so when the emitters get here I’ll be ready to rev it up! :slight_smile: A first, looking forward to it.

Placed an order for the XP-G2 R5 version in natural HA3 last night and have shipping info today. Haven’t had a 1xAA pocketable for years. After looking at what was available, this one popped up as a good combination of small size, features, and cost.

Struggled with the Cree vs Nichia choice wondering if my old sexagenarian eyes would really benefit from the Hi-CRI of the 219. Given the size and output I figured it’d be minimal and opted for the Cree. The variety of body colors also caused some indecision but I ended up going with the tried and true natural finish.

From everything I’ve read this little unit should be a gem :slight_smile:

Will attempt to convert it for my first mod.
I order one extra driver for another project.

I got a SK68, SK98, 14500’s and 18650’s on the boat.

After reading up on this light I decided I needed my first 1xCR123 light and added one to my cart on Fasttech. I thought it sounds pretty good for the purpose you mention. I hadn’t hit the submit button yet and I went for a bite to eat. At the table there was my Spark SD73 sitting there with the XM-L T5 emitter, spot lens, clip and magnet cap on it, and beside it some LiFePO4 10440 cells. I stuck it on the scale and it read 16gms more than the Olight S10. I measured it, came out to 2mm shorter and 8mm fatter than the S10. Then I started to think about the XM-L lumengraph for star vs copper mount and how it may relate to the light I already have if I were to use two LiFePO4 10440 cells and a dummy cell. The Sparks all use star mount, and the SD73 draws 1.2A on Turbo, so that should result in approx 450 lumens if you can supply 1.2A, which 3xAAA Eneloops cannot manage (they typically drop to 800mah after 2 minutes). This is where 2xLiFePO4’s plus 1 dummy cell can help. However the down side of the LiFePO4 would be the limited mah storage capacity, which could be mitigated by using 1x10440 Trustfire 600mah Li-Ion cell and 2 dummy cells. (I got 30 minutes on High mode with LiFePO4 10440 cells, similar to what MattSPL got with Ultracell LiFePO4’s in the S10). Given the extra advantage of having a headlamp, the tripod adapter, and choice between a spot or a flood lens at the cost of not being able to use my RCR123 cells, and with the prospect of some new models of emitters on the horizon, I decided to hold off on the S10 and stick with what I have for the time being, in spite of the fact I like the curb appeal of that S10 a lot.