What have you got on order and why :)

One of these:

A Fenix E12. Why? I have no idea... :)

Armytek Tiara A1 Pro WW from HKE. This is my first headlamp. :party:

I have one except mine isn't the pro version, and it's cool white. I think you're going to love it. I like it as much or better than my Zebralight H600W. It doesn't have the same runtime, but it seems to be just as bright on a 14500. I use my headlights exclusively for working on electronic repair, removing splinters, etc. I don't use mine outdoors..

Thanks I bought the pro version because HKE has a great price on them, much lower than ordering from the official store. I think will use mine as an EDC light too.

I got mine from Illumn (Illumination Supply) for an incredible price I can't mention here. Delivery was 2 days after I ordered it..

16x Panasonic PF, because i’m battery addict (snob) lol.

On order:
Titanium nitride coated brass 18650:

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1904
Do I need a reason ?

suncoaster do a review please when you get it. I want one too.

Several of the “bargain” XM-L2s from RMM:

https://www.mtnelectronics.com/opencart/index.php?route=product/search&search=bargain

Seemed like a cheap way to get some Noctigons, and maybe some reasonably tinted XM-L2s, from a U.S. seller.

Two Ultrafire F13s
Fasttech 18650 heat shrink tubing
Triple XML Yupard flashlight from TaoBao
Sipik SK68 clone from Amazon

Why? I need a flashlight for every room in the house.

Nobody asks “Why?” here - we’re all stuck :)!!

I’ve got no flashlight on order just Miller V3 and V5 chargers from FT. I’m saving some money for future X6 GB. Oh, I forgot my L10 Nichia which I have to pick up tomorrow from post office. That’s it.

I have a solaforce l2 on its way, ready to be baked brown….

Wow, that’s shiny!

I got really really excited when I heard “titanium nitride”, but then I realized it’s not rainbow titanium nitride. I’ve been wanting a rainbow titanium nitride light for a long time, but I don’t think anyone makes one.

As for brass, I prefer it un-coated so it can oxidize and develop a patina. I think antiqued brass looks beautiful but shiny new brass isn’t really my style. So, I’m thinking of getting CNQG’s new brass AA light, but it’s all anti-oxidation coated so I’m not entirely sure. They also don’t specify what tint bins or color temperature the “CW” and “NW” versions are, and I’m scared they’ll send a 5B tint or something (I’d prefer a 3D or, even better, a Nichia 219B). Maybe I’ll order one anyway, and just swap the emitter if I don’t like the tint.

Here’s an older CNQG brass light which I’ve aged to make it prettier, next to some other bare-metal lights:

Oh that Zebra’s nekkid

currently on order:
Sanremu LB-763

Enlan EL-01KH

Proxxon 50 E/F rotary tool and power supply (NG 2/S)

Hakko FX951 soldering station (image from another seller, pretty sure mine is a clone as it was under 80 bucks)

I also ordered a couple different shisha’s from hookah-shisha.com

I may or may not have received a bonus of sorts at work lately >.>

Oh, and why do I have all this on order?
stabby, stabby, grindey, melty, and smokey!
The knives are from a 5$ off giveaway here on BLF…the SRM is because I’ve always wanted an axis-lock, the enlan was to get over the minimum exduct order and because everybody and their uncle loves the EL01…I like big knives.
The rotary tool is to grind the remainder of the tabs off of laptop and drill pack 18650 tools, as well as whatever else I see fit.
The soldering iron is to ramp up my modding capabilities…I bought a nice-ish one because I am an electrical engineering student and it was a good excuse to buy a nice one!
The shisha is because I tried Fantasia Orange Creamsicle flavor at a friend’s house, and it is DELICIOUS.

On order/RSN:
Emitters: MTG-2, XML-2, triples.
Drivers: Qlites, MTG-2 driver, triple driver
Triple optics
O rings.
S2+ kit
T12 kit
Micro shears

Maybe:
Sinner Cypreus

Definitely:
X6 GB

Wanted:
BLF Lanyards

Reverse Osmosis Tank to add in more capacity…
Efest high amp 26650s… So I can look like the kid in the ad
Kaytee Eggcite… Fruity Rainbow… Harris fine pellets (5lb)… for my birds- they are fat and spoiled, it’s fun to watch the neighborhood cats try and get them and fail… I just hope someone doesn’t adopt the micheal jordan of cats who can jump that high :slight_smile:

Resistors from fasttech for future mods.
AR Lens from cnqualitygoods and a 2 batt charger.

I recently got in some African Super Grow for my hair. I love that stuff. The ladies love it too

Let’s see I’m waiting on drivers for the quad XP-L’s I just bought—More drivers-Triple/LEDs—Host—Cause I’ve got the multi madness