What have you got on order and why :)

What I’ve got on order? Too many parts for too many lights to be bothered to write it all down.
Why? Duh! Because I’m a flash-a-holic of coarse!

UranusFire
Got one of the last ones! lol

Is that name for real?

Copper mcpcbs
Some courui d01s
Some custom heat sinks
Some FET drivers that I will piggyback.
And other little bits

My dad and brother in law want good throwers :slight_smile:

[The small gravitational pull of the planets on each other is calculated by means of an approximation called perturbation theory. The effect of the outer planets on the orbits of the inner planets was observed before the outer planets were seen directly.]
Q: Why is the planet Neptune like diarrhea?
A: It was discovered by perturbations of the behavior of Uranus.

That light seems worth the price just for the name. It would make a good gag present. You could include a box of Preparation H.

On order: a few flashlights and warm XM-L2s, including a 26650 zoomy, soldering iron and spare tips, most important two pairs of Panasonic 18650s that I ordered on December 5 and December 19 and that have been floating across the Pacific since December 20 and January 7. I meant to order a protected pair and an unprotected pair but ordered two unprotected pairs instead. Why: I am tired of switching batteries to the light I want to use next.

I have something awesome coming in the next week or so, it’s brand new, none of you have ever seen it before (or are even expecting it). As far as throwers go it’s a total game changer…

stay tuned.

Necrobump!

I just ordered four MOLICEL INR-21700-P42A.

https://liionwholesale.com/collections/batteries/products/molicel-npe-inr-21700-p42a-45a-4200mah-flat-top-21700-battery-authorized-distributor

These are the most powerful and most expensive cells I have ordered.

I don't have a flashlight for them yet, but I will someday.

These cells are frequently out of stock, and I've been trying to get them for a while now.

EDC 18. I like the green bunny.

u should get a light also for them… kinda weird buy batteries and not having a light to play with :stuck_out_tongue:

Nitecore TIP SE

Good value, no magnet, nice introductory discount offered, I like my original TIP and carry it every day.

I’m getting a box of catfood. The cats are hungry.

:smiley:

I ordered a 12 mode SST40 Convoy S12 from Simon. It’s on the way now. I hope to use it as a EDC for times where I’m walking to/from work outside of daylight hours. I dont edxpect to use the highest brightness mode often as I expect the host to get way too hot but one of the mid modes should work nicely.

Get yerself the Astrooo-lux EeeC01 for them battrees :partying_face:

I ordered 3 xp-l on dtp board from HotRed store on AE back in April. It’s July and tracking shows stuck in Shanghai. I ordered those to mod some 14500 lights. I also ordered a Boruit D10 since I liked my Slonik I got from Amazon so much.

coming in:

4K mini DP to HDMI adapter (to connect a new monitor)
Land 811 knife, new (never had this one)
1x Knife thumb stud for a conversion (either Opinel or a buck)
1x 15W QI wireless charger (so I can finally charge my phones and stuff)
Diamond compound paste 6000 (need it for mirror polish)
1x Tactical backpack 20 liter (complete experiment, never bought a cheap backpack before. will report back how it is)

Let’s hope the eBay and Aliexpress shipping folks are up to speed to get this all over here…

I plan to.

I want to get the FW21 Pro with a warm white tint, if that ever happens.

A black S2+ with 2700K SST20. Because I still don’t have a proper warm white light that looks like an incan/halogen in tint, the closest is my M1 with its T4-7A XM-L2, and that looks more like a sodium gas lamp than a proper incandescent bulb.

Ordered July 4th: Noctigon KR1vn SBT90. Because it has 5,000 lumens and 663 meters throw in a single 18650 form factor. Because it also has normal modes for normal runtime and normal heat generation.

Ordered July 6: Emisar D18 vn 18 x W2. Because it has 15,000 lumens and 748 meters throw in a compact 3 x 18650 form factor. Because it also has normal modes for normal runtime and normal heat generation.

A Sofirn SP33 Rev3 IN 5k tint… because I have every old version and need to keep the collection up :stuck_out_tongue:

Also a cheapie zoomie with a 70.2 (possibly fake) emitter. Because it’s $13 shipped!