what hobby charger ?

I think they put the money into the display and graphics firmware instead of into the “charger”. It only charges to 55W and discharges to 5W. Worse, the balancing current is only 200mA. But if you really like the display, go for it. Just know that most B6 clones have the same or better specs and do it for much less money. :slight_smile:

If you really want a capable charger, instead of the graphics, I can recommend an iCharger 208B. It’s a good mid-range charger with decent specs, but iCharger has models at a range of price levels.

thanks for all of the advices… i kinda like the Accucel-6 for the money, maybe even iCharger 106B (iCharger 208B is a bit too expensive for me because if it comes from USA it will mean that it will travel with the invoice and here in Macedonia customs taxes are beyond everything you can imagine…) just one more thing: what kind of power supply can i use? should i get any specific or i will be good with a laptop adapter?

see: http://www.wikihow.com/Convert-a-Computer-ATX-Power-Supply-to-a-Lab-Power-Supply

You don’t need a lot of power for charging two or three flashlight cells so a laptop supply will work. You’ll probably need to change the plug on the laptop power supply and check that the laptop PS output voltage is within the input range of the charger.

I mentioned it here.

The barrel type plug should plug right in, no wiring mod necessary.