What is the last light you lost .??

I wish I knew what my 1 1/2 year old did with my SS ITP A3. I know she didn't eat it... well, I doubt she did. :)

I think the little ones are hard to keep track of ..I'm gonna start braiding up some para-cord or something interesting to connect to them .I dunno..:{

2 d Mag, some low life stole it along with a number of other items.

On the 4th of July I lost my Maratac AAA polished stainless steel flashlight. I was so bummed I turned around and bought the Copper version (I liked that it was low>medium>high instead of medium>low>high).

Last week I lost the Copper one.

I'm bummed, because I used these lights almost every day. Nothing like having a good light when you're working in the back of a rack of servers.

Nothing recently. The only light I’ve ever lost was a dive light. It was after a cold, dark night dive and when I surfaced I let go of the light since it’s always tethered to my harness…this time it wasn’t however!

I have an Ultrafire Th-T60 that has been MIA for the last couple of months. No clue where it might be.

Dqg tiny. I actually believe it was stolen from my home by a visitor. (not a friend)

I have three though.

ITP A3 EOS. Lost somewhere in the local swamp park while walking the assistant. Unfortunately it was attached to my house key which made it a bit tricky getting back in to the house.

I never lost any light

I 'lost' my CQG S1. Showed it to my girlfriend the first day, and before you could say 'yoink!', it was gone. Ninjas!

... I mysteriously found my missing Trustfire R5-A3 about 5 minutes later, sitting on the table next to her purse. What a lucky coincidence!

lost my aa clone rc-c6... to a 3yo... he is definitely putting it through a torture test. the other day he had is toy tractor trailer with something in the trailer, shaking it up pretty hard. i asked him what was in it, he pulled it out, still lit, with a big grin on his face. that things gotta have 100s of hours of 10440 use under its belt

lost … a Roche F6 nw

;(

My son lost his xtar wk41 somewhere in the house.

I lost my ITP A3 somewhere in my truck. Only problem with trying to find it now is that my truck was turned in and crushed - so that thing is long gone!

Zebralight sc52w. Haven’t used it in a while, now it’s gone!!

Does being burglarized count?

A pair of cheapy AA zoomies that cost less than $3 each on a GB or BG deal, one silver, one black.

Our cabin was burglarized (this AM) and those were taken along with many more expensive items. The good thing is the police apprehended one of the thieves on our Yamaha ATV 12 miles from the cabin. He was driving on a public road, a no-no, and a cop did a traffic stop. That’s how we heard about the breakin.

My friend has lost an old single AA 3x 5mm LED light he got from his father on a hillside in the woods on an island we hiked. It took us both 10 minutes to find it.

Lost my 9 Volt block light. Snaps directly onto a 9 volt battery’s terminals. Been gone for months somewhere around household I’m sure…. I swear, it’s like a ghost took it. Used it at wee hours for bathroom runs

Not really lost, but I forgot where I put my Fenix LD15. I found it 6 months later hanging from a ball valve that feeds my boiler

LOL…I was kinda hopin mine would show up like that or similar. It bugs me when shixxx like that happens.

Here it was and still is…lol!