What is the last light you lost .??

Olight S1
it might stick in a XRay machine.... :(

Lost my Thrunite Ti at Let It Roll festival near Prague :person_facepalming:

Oliight s1 ,nitecore ec11 nite mth10 acebeam k70 ,k60 modified k40m by vinh some one brike inti my vehicle at church 2 weeks ago

Several months ago I lost my SK68 clone, no great loss as I didn’t like it but there was a new Efest in it; that part hurt. And then it turned up in my workvan. Now ot’s in the toolbox there where it was supposed to be all along.

My most interesting loss was a Maglite Solitaire, which jumped off the keyclip on my belt and fell into the concrete block foundation wall of a house we were building. The owner saw it happen too and I commented that we were now ahead of schedule for installing his basement lighting :smiley: I must have lost at least a dozen of those non-candescent lights, and I’m still a sucker for tiny lights but much brighter ones now :sunglasses:

Phil

Man, that SUXXX…and at Church to boot.

Get a Rope…

Lost my BLF SE X6 last week during a camping trip. I didn’t even know I lost it til I got home n unpacked. Don’t hang me guys, luckily it was the AL version but it was the original run of the v2 x6.

Lost my skillhunt H02 which hurts (cause my life is shit without a headlamp), luckily my H03 arrived 5 days or so later.
Then I lost my Nitecore MH20 which also hurt cause it’s such an expensive light, but I just misplaced while being shitfaced and found back a few weeks later. I really gotta start using my 7euro energizer headlamp when I’m out drinking, but it’s such a shitty light.

I lost a s-30 baton. Never found it.

Just a thought here…
They make RFID chips for dogs and now humans and these chips are very small. It couldn’t be that hard to put one of these chips in a flashlight you take out to the wilderness or such. Or one that holds a lot of money or sentimental value to you. The GPS would bring you right to it. Like geocatching your own belonging. Or if someone found it would bring you right to them

Hey thatas a great idea

Lost a quark tactical 123. A couple years ago. Worst part is I didn’t realize it was gone until several hours after I lost it and no longer had access to that grassy field. I could walk right back to it today.

Mmm that’s not how rfid or gps work. With GPS the satellites send the signal, your device just receives it. You then need a power source and usually cellular network to broadcast that location to be found. RFID is very short range, within inches I believe. Those implants just tell the finder where the dog belongs.

I lost a 200 lumen Defiant light a year or two ago
Funny thing, i bought 3 of them as loaner lights, so if they get lost or wrecked i am not out a good light. Loaned it to a neighbour, gone. I was disappointed that it had rechargeable batteries in it, but the remaining rayvoac i have from the same package are now toast and i’m tracking them all down to recycle, so in the end i lost no good batteries (and a crummy light).
Two left, with alkaleaks ready for loaning

Back in the day i loaned someone my 55W lead acid halogen light, with charger, with explicit instructions recharge after every use, no matter how short. Never happened, got light back a year later after chasing the person down, completely dead battery :frowning:

DQG Tiny 18650 IV

Not that upset it about it, it was the one that broke (which i complained about bitterly on here).

Although I’d made a half-ass fix to it, the fix was already showing signs of failing.

GearBest had them for $14 briefly, I had already ordered one, post-fail but pre-lost, it came, it’s working.

wle

Proud to say I’ve never lost a flashlight since I was 13 years old :cowboy_hat_face:

Olight I3S red with efest 10440 inside. :cry:
(The light was used for my first review some time ago)

I’m guessing the more you have … the more you lose …
My real question is …what did you lose at 13 ???

Well that makes sense. My collection is quite small, so I take zealous care of all my torches (even because getting them, for me, isn’t as trivial as to some other guys on this site - even my Convoy is Surefire-levels of valuable to me).

Said light was some tin piece of rubbish with two zinc-carbon AA’s that blew the bulb all the time. Needless to say kid!Jack didn’t miss it much :smiling_imp:

Zombie thread alert!

My most disappointing loss was my father’s old Vietnam-Era angle-head military flashlight (MX-991 style). It had the full set of diffuser and filter lenses included. Identical to this style light:

Somehow I lost it, years ago.

My only modern light losses all involve the same light. I have a light I built around the UltraFire 602c host, which has since been discontinued:
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10002463/1198401-ultrafire-602c-diy-led-flashlight-host-with
I’ve lost this light several times, but it always shows back up eventually. I really like this light due to the small size, but I never carry it as I always lose it when I do. One time, it feel out of my pocket at an out-of-town church service, and I didn’t get it back for about six months. Another time, it had fallen behind a drawer, and lodged behind a drawer slide in my night stand.

I feel ya. This was one helluva souvenir.