What kind of dog do you have ?

Like many other, my dog is a cat.. He always stay close to me. Sometimes TOO close, for example when he sit on my keyboard or when i'm soldering...

i have 3 unknown breed dogs (aka "street dogs") that love my 501b 28mm aspherical! They run after the beam every night, they love it... I'll make a video of it, its hilarious.

The picture asssociated with my name or my avatar is Jaxon. He’s my dog.
When I go about town everyone says: " Here comes Jaxon."
They don’t necessaraly know my name but they know the dogs name. He’s a cutie.

Well no one ever said street hounds were smart ...My dog is named " Pickle " she's a beagle basset mutt mix ..Smart as hell.. stubborn as hell..it only took three years to teach her to come ..She knew 80 other tricks ... jumped thru fiery hoops ..triple backflips ... just wouldn't come ..Doesn't know the meaning of chewing .give her a piece of 20$ filet mignon and look back 1 second later and she's staring at you .. i give her rocks covered in gravy ..why not?? she never chewed anything in her life..cept maybe a flea on her butt.

One more cat person here! A few pics (warning: one is not so pretty): http://fantek.shrani.si/?MUCE

I find cat's eyes so mezmerizing. Their eyes are such an integral part of their being to me, that when I see your lovely "evil-eyed" cat, it's like seeing two cats.

btw, what happened to the other one? Poor thing.

My parents Golden Retriever, but I somehow feel it's mine too ;-)

btw, what happened to the other one? Poor thing.

She had a fight with another cat and her eye was so badly messed up that it was urgent to stitch it up.

It's a wonder really that cats have ever managed to evolve, given that they *all* hate each other.

I've got two cats, I have to be quick if I'm giving them catnip or the one who didn't get some first will start hissing at the one who did :P

Dachshund/? mix, Purebred miniature Dachshund and a Siamese Manx

Sorry about the image quality. This was taken with my cellphone.

Have two cats; Ted and Marx.

ontopicFoy

Vectrex I thought you had a black cat named gemeny?

Lol, Boaz many here have the same pet. ;-) Turn your monitor 180° around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXn2QVipK2o&feature=related

i love this :8)

Peter Sellers was my favorite comedian. My favorite part of the video below starts at around the 1:50 mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhChXppBRM&feature=related

I just saw this on my niece's facebook page. She calls her Pebbles.

It also is in that well known thriller movie called "Silence of the Dogs".

We have 6 months old border terrier puppy. Her name is Sissi. It's kind of hard to take any decent photos of her beacuse that thing just-not-doesn't-stop-or-hold-still. Ever. Untill taking a brief nap, and then it's on again.

Our first dog, funny little pack of constant action. She was born late last fall and has not seen her first spring. It's been very (i mean veeeeeery) snowy here since her birth and the snow has melted from the streets just lately, which has been very exciting. Can't wait till she sees her first butterflies, bees and such...

Seeing all your furry companions makes me want one of my own. A dog is too much responsibility for me though. I'll probably get a cat later. They're so easy to take care of.

But aren't as much fun. Cats only tolerate humans till someone invents the paw-operated can opener.

Or:

Dogs have owners, cats have staff.

In general I agree. However, there are often exceptions, as cats and dogs, like humans, can have vastly different personalities. Like a wife, gotta find the right one! Don't take that comparison any further.