What knife do you have on order?

Thanls so much akhyar, great help! :+1:

My cheap knives came yesterday and even though they were supposed to all be different, they’re all the same style. They all seem to be reasonably well made and all came shape enough to cut but not to shave.
I don’t need four knives that are so much alike, I suppose I’ll keep one or two and gift the others.

I couldn’t pass up the cima 1

Ok, I’m ready to take it up a notch. What would be the most awesome and collectable Zero Tolerance folder to get for absolutely no more than $250, less is ok too?

The usual suspects would be 0562, 0801, 0620.0301/0350.
I’m not that familiar with theor latest offering, 0456, 0909, etc so you might want to chck thrm out too.

Pretty much any of them can be had for less than $250 if you keep your eyes open (especially on the secondary market).
About the only ones you won’t find are limited run knives. However, I have bought 2 with a run of 50 or less, for less than that.
Anything with M390 is going to be more expensive, because M390 is no longer made.
There were a couple Russian Market exclusives that prob will be slightly out of reach, but again, they may pop up for about that price.
I’d look through their catalogue ( https://zt.kaiusaltd.com/knives ) and pick one that speaks to you, and go from there.
The only ones that really stay above that pricing seem to be anything 0392, 0777 and the composite bladed knives. I am sure I missed a couple.

Thanks for the follow up on our orders. Like the look of those two folders. The pink one has a really cool mix of classical and new styles and of masculine and feminine. The fixed blades look much better than the one I mentioned earlier. Mine seemed almost like it was stamped out and didn't have the branding that is on the blade. Yours appear to have a good deal of actual machining. Glad your order worked out for the better. Did you sharpen the fixed blades? The edges look real good. Oh, beautiful country you have out there.

Thank you guys for the direction. :student:

No problem, glad to help!

You guys are a bad influence on me. I’ve resisted buying one of these for several reasons, not the least of which is that I already own two very similar knives that I like very much, and I already have trouble deciding between the two; if I end up liking this one my problem will be compounded. Anyway if there’s a chance these will become hard to find later, I supposed I should buy one now and just put in my order with GearBest. That means I have two knives on order with GearBest and given GearBest’s track record, something is bound to go amiss with at least one order.

I didn’t do anything to the knives before taking that picture. The edge on all four knives was about the same, though one had a bad bur near the tip. They weren’t as dull as some knives come, but I couldn’t really slice a sheet of notebook paper without more tearing than cutting.

Westin1

You can find all ZT for under $250 on sale except for the ZT 0804CF.

Benchmade is another knife company worth considering. Not a fan of Spyderco design.

Funny, I wasn’t a fan of Spydercos either until I bought one… I think it may have been a Techno… then god knows how many later… I love them too, lol

There is an 804CF on Bladefoums now for $250 … POUNCE! lol

jealous57

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Can’t afford it for now. Waiting for my HTM Snap to arrive.

lol, I know exactly what you mean! I bought a few… then a rarity popped up and I grabbed it…… I may sell off on of the recent acquisitions now, lol.

Well, I’ll start out with one of these. I found some more moola. Brown and Tan Benchmade Axis Flipper 300SN 154CM.
Wait a minute, I came here to do flashlights. What am I doing buying expensive knives? :person_facepalming:

Shot you a PM Westin

Nice BM flipper. The Axis Lock is the best…bar none. They are now available on Chinese knives.

Yes, the notch up is an expensive hobby.

Same here on the Spydies, I didn’t care for them at first either. Until I bought one… :smiley:

LOL, funny…. knives are what led me to flashlights!

I’ve always had a knife fetish problem addiction …… I’ve always liked knives :slight_smile: