What knife do you have on order?

OH! I can actually make a post on track too!

A Spyderco Swick, A ZT0801BWMM (dem letterz doe), a Rat 1 with “lemon green” G10 scales…. (chinese eBay knock off no doubt but it looks cool)….

I think i am in the wrong forum…it like the Twilight Zone, :smiley: :confounded:

I sharpened up one of the cheap knives and tested it out on a cottonwood sapling.

It did alright, it didn’t bite in as deeply as my Schrade SCHF55 does nor was it comfortable, even my cord wrapped ESKABAR is much easier on my hand, but it did alright. It’s not the only knife I’d want to carry into the woods, but as a complement to a larger blade, or a backup in case something happens to your main blade, I think it’s fine. It’s very light weight, could be a good neck knife. The whistle molded into the sheath is reasonably loud, and I can’t see any insert that might fall out.

CIMA

Almost four dollars less than I paid two days ago.

Curses!

OMG OMG OMG…… Finally scored a ZT0780! Can’t wait to get it! I almost did the snoopy happy dance……. almost……

Congrats J57, The tactical pommel is interesting.

GANZO G7471-GR

Mmmmm……7471 in Satin green. Love it! I’ve got the 719 in stonewash green, 7211 in Satin green and the 707 in Satin Spearpoint with wood insert handles. Awesome blades all around.

Ganzo G741-1

Yes it is! :+1:

Interesting, where did you buy that whistle from?

It’s included.

The Ganzo G741-1 comes with the lanyard and the Ganzo whistle.

http://www.gearbest.com/pocket-knives-and-folding-knives/pp_354408.html

The whistle is available separately as well

http://www.gearbest.com/whistle/pp_342830.html

Just in the case for emergency (survival) use.

Looks like my HTM Lambert Snap is lost with USPS… :cry:
It was the last one they had in stock and the knife is discountinued.

Sorry to hear that @BrightKen.
Hope it turns up somehow considering it’s already discontinued.

I have decided to join in.I have 4 or 5 multi tools but no proper knives.After much research,I finally went for the Ganzo G729 from FT and theY Start 2016 .I ordered onTtuesday.
No,no,no,I’m not going to start collecting knives,just 2 or 3.

:smiley: yes, yes… only 2 or 3…
Knives are very adictive.

I like that y-start…

I got that 747 ganzo stonewashed. Love it!