What light do you carry?

I'm really liking the 4C tint a lot. I have 3C's in some other lights and this is just that shade warmer tint that I like. There is no orange to it (that I see) at all. I wonder what the 5B1 looks like? My brother bought a convoy from Fasttech a while back with (I think) a 7C, WAY to orange for me. But yea I like the 4C.

Thanks!
I was worried about excessive orange or yellow. It sounds like it’s going to work well for me.

I have a XM-L2 T4 7A3 on its way. I intentionally went for the extreme tint since its going to be application specific. I’ll post some beamshots.

Came back full circle to one of my original love’s…

And have recently been carrying the stainless Maratac AA.

Also have a small Beats pouch that holds a Maratac AAA, small Bic, and Leatherman Juice perfectly.

Always want to be prepared in case I am ever gear checked by NutFancy in public…ha.

The UltraFire 501B normally comes for the ride anytime I got out at night.

If this UltraFire C20 will ever arrive,…I suspect it may fall into rotation and come along for the ride.

A JetBeam RRT0XML (550 lms version) w/ a titanium (pelican bill style) clip; and I run it on an IMR 16340…

I pretty much always have my Olight S20 Baton on me. It's my favorite all around light of all that I own and it's starting to get that character a good EDC light gets after a lot of use.

I EDC two torches. One for “normal” work, one for “personal” use and as a backup.

EDC in Business-Casual pants pocket (custom modded by SWMBO to hold it upright) is this UF 501b (Camo), with a NW 3C XM-L and an original-version Nanjg-105c set to HML. (Get the new version!) For working indoors, day or night, this is awesome. IDK about “throw”, but I tried a handful of reflectors until I found one that makes a big, bright “flood-spot” with plenty of “spill” (and the multi-colored Cree Rainbow). If you work >50m away from wherever you’re standing, this may not be optimal.

Backup/personal is this TrustFire F20 with another 3C XM-L in it. It’s able to fill a room with enough light to live by, and anything within hand’s reach becomes “well lit”.

Hope this helps…

(EDIT: I hope my comments reveal the “why”, and my Profile shows you the other answer, South Carolina. PS: that doesn’t mention the collection of 501b’s and F20s that were “almost good enough”…)

Preon P1 Ti warm in pocket.
Quantum DD with two Trits on keychain.

I’m in between EDCs since I lost my Olight i1. I’ll probably start using my C12 w/XML2 T4 5B1 now that it’s modded to fit a holster. If I don’t want to wear a holster, my Manta Ray M2 is small enough to fit my pocket but big enough to be difficult to lose. Then there’s my SK68 clone which I’ve grown to like. It’s nice to have back-ups. :slight_smile:

not sure if i already posted but here goes

l2m in 18350 mode

l2t head with stainless bezel

s11 switch

qlite rev a set to 4 mode

xml2 t6 from fasttech on a noctigon. i think that is my favorite tint i have found so far. warmish without too much yellow

oh and blue boot and blue orings

Fenix LD01 w/10440 & Rofis JR-10 G2. Love them both.

Tank 007 TK703. for ultra tiny portability
Sometimes my Fenix E15

Want to love my Zevralight SC31W—but just not suited for pocket carry.
Its size and output are amazing—but
I have accidentally activated it too many times too count.
Wish it had a stiffer switch, and I’m searching for material to attempt a
” riser ring” around the switch to help the situation.

On my main Key chain is a TF Mini-01 with BLF driver & NW XM-L2, in my Winter Coat pocket is a Sipik SK68 Silver NW, and at work in my shirt pocket a Dedomed Hugsby AAA XP2, and somtimes in my pocket a Thrunite Ti2.

I rotate between olight i1, i3 and mini mlr2. Most of the time i carry my olight i3, very nice light with excellent built quality for the price.

Convoy S2 XM-L2 T6-4C @ 2.8A. Really nice flashlight.

Armytek Wizard Pro wide with the pocket clip, great little light that just bumped my PD32 out of my pocket.

NEW EDC ALERT

My spark head light kindly built by tsellers and supplied by blf has definitely become my goto edc. Thanks again you guys its awesome.

Don dropped me some efest imr 14500 cells, I use one and a spacer as the light won’t run two li ion cells, I did worry about runtime but its working out great for me as this light tends to demand a low output for typical usage, it is immensely usable and I am so grateful to all of you for arranging this.

Now……I got a message off of dhl the other day……care to shed a little light on the subject?

I think DHL is a shipping company

http://www.dhl.com/en.html

Nice compromise of output and size.
Most extreme application: vacant warehouses that I seldom have to clear for intrusion or fire alarms.
The Manafont version is one of the better 501 clones I’ve seen.
The Solarforce li-ions have held up very well.
IOS tint lottery liked me cause I got one of the warmer cool white drop-ins.

Maratac AAA in Black clipped inside my pocket along with my Kershaw chive.

One of these four clipped in pocket.

Eagletac D25C2 XP-G R4 neutral Sanyo 16650
Eagletac D25LC2 XP-G S2 CW
EDC 18650 W/pocket clip XML T6 3C KD V2 @ 2.28A
Eagletac D25C XP-G S2 CW