What you got today

JetBeam RRT-21 from FocalPrice fro $40.59

SolarForce clip for UniqueFire UF-2100, was 6.19 AUD when I bought.

Yesterday I got a few packages. One had some lighters and a couple small Ultrafire holsters. Another had 25 clear 5mm LEDs. Another had some 2.8A AMC7135 Nanjg drivers from KD. I can't recall what was in the other at this time...LOL.

Waiting to get picked up at the post office later today is a package form LCK-LED with some emitters.

I've already upgraded the driver in my new Pimp Stick with a 2.8A Nanjg and am waiting for the XM-Ls at the post office so I can upgrade the emitter as well and see how that baby performs with some muscle to match it's looks.

im waiting to hear the results of this mod

Me too! :stuck_out_tongue: I hope it still throws well afterwards. I will post pics of the mods done once it’s completed.

I got UF 504B, UF-H3b and three pairs of UNprotected 18650 TF flames.

i want a pimp stick, but i think itll be called a motivational tool around here that would make a great beside the front door light

5x250g packages of al fakher, there will be lots of smoke

the cqg s1 nw should be here tomorrow, can't wait

A dozen SK68 clones that we'll be giving away for Christmas. Also got another Z1 yesterday, a UF-H3 from DD a couple of days before that and some parts that I'll be having fun with (nothing exciting; just some stuff I've wanted to do for a while now but never got around to).

The last few days have been good. :D

I got my Kd lantern today. I don't know where my 504b is (DD?). Tried it on my 503b. Fits but doesn't screw all the way down. Tried it on my uniquefire R5. Fits and screws almost all the way down but being that the light is grey and the lantern is black its too fugly to consider. Makes a good portable nav light. I can't see any other use for it.

Can you post the link? I didn´t find it.

That was a mistake on the part of FP. They have since corrected the price.

Thank you Oxy

4 small packages :)

10x GITD tailcaps

3x US -> EU plug converters

2x "Eagle Eye" 12V led thingys (no idea what I'm gonna do with them yet... need to test brightness and beam shape first)

1x UltraFire holster (for STL-V2, but it was too small, so I made it bigger :D)

Holster was $2.14 from BIC, so it doesn't matter it's uglier now.

Smile Great holster mod.

No problem. :)

Sky Ray L1 penta-XML, and an umbrella ^^

Browning Knife G-10 model 762

solid knife

I really like the shape of the blade

Sipik Q5 , TF 18650 Flames protected, flash diffuser and the complimentary nextorch grease from Manafont. The Sipik is a wonderful piece of light, especially when fed with 14500. I can see why it is popular. How do I disassemble the push pull so I can grease it?

I'll get readings for the batteries later.

how2 -

That Jet Beam is one hot looking flashlight. In your picture, the finish color and texture I associate with higher end lights. I dig that grey/gun-metal or whatever it is.

wantsajetbeamnowFoy