What you got today

Glad to hear that everything landed safely !!!

My OCD seems to flare up a bit whenever I go to send something off. I tend to treat the contents as if they are going to be delivered by Ace Ventura. :)

I received a nice Bowie knife in the mail - a Cold Steel Trailmaster in Carbon V steel. A true Zombie-chopper if I've ever seen one.

The last items from CNQG came in ,a Tiny AAA in cw.,a pouch for my Shadow JM 07 Pro,and a 26650/18650 charger .

It looks like all my orders from the last two months are in, time to look for a thrower now!..kelly

Ordered Saturday, shipped out Sunday, arrived today, Wednesday, as a complete surprise. An awesome surprise! Already owning a DRY I worried I would regret this purchase as a possible waste of money. It's NOT!!

First thing I noticed, besides the excellent build quality, is the size...it's SMALL! Er...umm...I mean...it's small!

Darn thing almost disappears in my hand.

Thanks, everyone, for convincing me to get one.

Got my first Solarforce a L2 and it will not be my last

Tell us more! This sounds a little scary.

sorry, didnt see this till now

Brian

okwchin is the "French Connection"

How was that wrapped, exactly ?

I got a "missed delivery" slip today instead of the Marsfire STL-V6/V2 clone they tried to deliver.

That is a nice looking light!!

That is nice looking. I have three Drys and have been able to ignore the King up to this point.

Today I got my Manafont order which was split due to the UF-H3 not being in stock (I cancelled it, but it held up the rest of the order for about a week). Contained the famous Ultrafire 3 mode XML P60 drop-in and a couple iphone type A/C to USB wall adapters.

I also received my 4AA XML headlamp from Ebay seller "yallstock" with my impressions posted here. Very nice light so far! Ordered 5/1/12, received today 5/10/12!

-Garry

I got my 1of 3 orders from Manafont.

UF 501A Host

2-TrustFire 18350

1- UltraFire 3-Mode Drop-in

PocketRocket ahoy!Cool

I got my first Cold Steel knife today. I wanted something on the smaller side but fixed. This is the Cold Steel Pendleton Mini Hunter. It came razor sharp out of the box and comes with a beautiful sheath for around $30-$40. Now I have my two new knives for this camping season! The spyderco and the Cold steel fixed blade:D

Got a couple of Nichia 219 high CRI LED's today from Illumination Supply. Since I was paying for postage anyway, I went ahead and ordered a neutral XM-L from him as well.

I guess I have some soldering to do . . .

My son made me this awesome battery charger box. He's a good boy to his old dad.

Another Solarforce an L2T tail standing reverse clicky, that completes my Solarforce collection for now. It's a very nice light definitely a copy of the Ultrafire C1s I have, but with better threads, better coating and the rubber grip insert is a nice touch.

Very nice! You did well bringing him up. :slight_smile:

I received the replacement head for my TC6 yesterday. Been putting off the review. The original head pulled .90 with 2 unprotected Tenergys. This new one pulls a solid 1.26 amps and it's the difference between mediocre and awesome. The TC6 is now one of my brightest lights. I put an SMO in and I like it even better.

Review to come . . .

Foy

Got Enlan EL-02 and Ganzo knives. Both nice but on both a little play in the blade… Not in my SRM knives…
Also got XT-E dropin!! Nice tint and to my eye, slightly better output at 1A.
Also got a dead Marsfire :frowning: