What you got today

sorry, didnt see this till now

Brian

okwchin is the "French Connection"

How was that wrapped, exactly ?

I got a "missed delivery" slip today instead of the Marsfire STL-V6/V2 clone they tried to deliver.

That is a nice looking light!!

That is nice looking. I have three Drys and have been able to ignore the King up to this point.

Today I got my Manafont order which was split due to the UF-H3 not being in stock (I cancelled it, but it held up the rest of the order for about a week). Contained the famous Ultrafire 3 mode XML P60 drop-in and a couple iphone type A/C to USB wall adapters.

I also received my 4AA XML headlamp from Ebay seller "yallstock" with my impressions posted here. Very nice light so far! Ordered 5/1/12, received today 5/10/12!

-Garry

I got my 1of 3 orders from Manafont.

UF 501A Host

2-TrustFire 18350

1- UltraFire 3-Mode Drop-in

PocketRocket ahoy!Cool

I got my first Cold Steel knife today. I wanted something on the smaller side but fixed. This is the Cold Steel Pendleton Mini Hunter. It came razor sharp out of the box and comes with a beautiful sheath for around $30-$40. Now I have my two new knives for this camping season! The spyderco and the Cold steel fixed blade:D

Got a couple of Nichia 219 high CRI LED's today from Illumination Supply. Since I was paying for postage anyway, I went ahead and ordered a neutral XM-L from him as well.

I guess I have some soldering to do . . .

My son made me this awesome battery charger box. He's a good boy to his old dad.

Another Solarforce an L2T tail standing reverse clicky, that completes my Solarforce collection for now. It's a very nice light definitely a copy of the Ultrafire C1s I have, but with better threads, better coating and the rubber grip insert is a nice touch.

Very nice! You did well bringing him up. :slight_smile:

I received the replacement head for my TC6 yesterday. Been putting off the review. The original head pulled .90 with 2 unprotected Tenergys. This new one pulls a solid 1.26 amps and it's the difference between mediocre and awesome. The TC6 is now one of my brightest lights. I put an SMO in and I like it even better.

Review to come . . .

Foy

Got Enlan EL-02 and Ganzo knives. Both nice but on both a little play in the blade… Not in my SRM knives…
Also got XT-E dropin!! Nice tint and to my eye, slightly better output at 1A.
Also got a dead Marsfire :frowning:

I got my Keygos M10 today from Cyberport88 and it only took 10 days to get here!!! Why can't DX do this?? 10 days and I don't think my order even has been packed by DX

I got this really cool coin.... :p

LOL! Well not really funny but you have to make the best of it right?

Yes you do. :bigsmile:

I really like the charging box your son made you. I miss my boy - he moved to Colorado a month ago.

I just received my SkyRay King from Tmart and a Jacob A60 from Dealextreme that I had forgotten I ordered.