What you got today

5000 pcs LOL :bigsmile:

My guess is a lathe?

What I got today (actually yesterday): 20 16mm XP-G boards for various XP-E colour LEDs and the odd XP-G2 (now to reflow… yikes!) (Kaidomain…. shipped in 2 days!)

6 DX “clearance” bare p60 drop-ins without springs! (going to have to hit DX up about that as they were there last time and arn’t now)

20 15mm plastic isolator doughnuts (yum doughnuts).

honestly im not 100% sure… its a single mode i got it on ebay and it says cree on the side

HHAHA slow reply, but yes, IN-18 Blue Dream. Really loving the ability to look across the room and see how late it really is by the time I get to bed without having to reach for a light :frowning:

Thats one VERY sweet and classy looking clock radio :wink: really love that cabinet too!

I just got my amp (ebay job) working, after a voltage mismatch to do with pushing voltage limits to the max and then running the amp in a country with an extra 10% on the mains voltage. Killed many components in the process, but learnt a few things along the way. Haven’t received much interms of torches recently though, more a case of using the huge collection I have so far! Did place an order for a dedicated AA battery tube for the V10R Ti though.

EDC Keychain flashlight - Carries YOU

I got Nitefighter F30C from eBay. Nice little light with good build quality and nice accessories. TC readings: 1.37A -> 0.70A -> 0.02A (and 2.0A turbo)

For $33.60 I'm very happy with my purchase. :)

I have got fenix ad401 diffuser lens, fits my xeno e03, and 3 colors 4 each tailcaps from DX

My UniqueFire UF-S7 was just delivered this morning. I have a funeral to attend in Houston this week so it will be a couple of evenings before I get to play with it. 7x XM-L (stated to be) U2-bin emitters in a 2x/3x 18650/26650 host.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/uniquefire-ufs7-cree-xml-u2-7led-5mode-flashlight-black-aluminum-alloy-finish-2318650-p-9990

I cashed in $70 worth of points to get it, and then a couple of days later, they dropped the price by $2. Then, this morning, I see the UniqueFire UF-S9 with 9X XM-L emitters, and in a body I like better than the S7 on the New-Arrivals page. :(

I got an XinTD V3 today . Fit and finish are great . Cooler tint than my other 3C XMLs . Nice mode spacing .

It's not as floody as my Trustfire F-15 , but the spill looks plenty bright and I can tell it's going to throw much farther .

I'm gonna give it a " Yeah man ! "

got a new bulb (xl-5200) for my TV…damn thing went out last week so was glad it came so fast…using a 19” LCD from a 60” HDTV is sure a change…easy and fun install also…

Today i got some lenses from flashlightlens.com
Finely got my new XP-G2 R5 2B tint :slight_smile:
1.4 amp Driver and an extra 7135 for my new xp-g2

I ordered this one today.

Small Sun ZY-T08

I got a package from Ric:

- 3 x Knot Top 26650

- 2 x KingKong ICR 26650

- Flat bezel and one more extension tube for Roche F22

And another packet from US:

- Maratac AAA Copper v2

Foy. You seriously need help.. _the_, where did they come from, Knot Top 26650? I haven't heard of them.

From Ric (CNQG / FF): Link to FF

Thanks. I'm interested how they compare to your King Kongs. Cheers.

Me too :)

First two are already charged to 4.2V and one of them is currently going through 1A discharge to 2.8V.

Within the last week:

• DQG AA
  • Apex 5T6
  • Citycat Big Head K8
  • 10 * 18650 (protected NCR18650A)
  • Xtar WP2 MkII
  • Ultrafire Holster (was meant to be used for the Citycat, but it doesn’t fit in it…just means I’ve got a spare holster!)

All the lights were of the NW variety.

Nice ones Rod911! And all NW, way to go!

How do you like them? I have been wondering whether to buy the Big Head K8 or not..

Posted something in the Big Head K8 thread. To summarise - very surprised, not so bright as a Catapult v1, but can throw at least as far as a Catapult v1.

As for all of them being NW, I only buy NW lights these days. No more new CW lights. That’s why I like the budget manufacturers because they tend to offer NW version of their lights unlike the bigger names in the business where they simply think brighter = better.

edit: as for the other lights.

• DQG AA - slightly afraid that the head will eventually find itself coming off on its own. Beam pattern is great with the TIR. Spacing between the high and low is perferct for a key chain light.
  • Apex 5T6 - brighter than my “original” Dry (ie. no Turbo mode). I’ll put a copper strap on the negative springs over the weekend to see if that improves the output (ie. reduce resistance). I would have preferred a side clicky like the Sky Ray King, but I do like its handle.