What you got today

i got the other Sky ray king that i ordered on black friday ( ordered 2 and this one just came today :Sp )
plain white box with no sky ray tag… alas the flashlight is DOA
put another set of freshly charged batteries… still won’t work… gonna return this and get my refund |(
oh well… maybe it’s not meant for me to have 2 of this gold colored SRK

TM11 from blackfriday deal @ goinggear.com/ :slight_smile: Will be testing it tonight!

NIce :wink: how much $?

Where not you buy it from and how much?

Got my first led flashlights, ultrafire 501b’s. One is great the other is made well but has a sticky clicky and I think may have driver trouble. I won’t bore you all with the details. I’m very excited to have something to put my batteries into and I’m loving the light output.

I’m excited to finally have good lights and I’ve got a ton of ideas about redoing the driver and clicky etc on the “dud” light.

Is it wrong I feel like a kid at christmas? Or would it be wrong if I didn’t.

Can’t wait for all my solarforce gear to get here now.

I finally recieved my give away light, just need to build it now.

Here’s the details

i bought it from Tmart.com on black friday when they have special sale for $48 free shipping over $50
and black friday coupon for $10 off of $50 purchase … i paid $41 for each sky ray king… not a bad light too bad 1 of them is DOA |(

welcome to BLF… that’s one of my fav flashlight beside identical twin 502 b
from then… you’ll want more brighter… and brighter… and brighter until you spend more money on flashlight than for your kids :8)

You’ll be happier. :wink:

that’s probably is what i’m going to do… but then again I already got a gold colored one…
maybe if they have a black colored with XM-L U2 Black Sky Ray King
with fast tech’s price :money_mouth_face:

XinTD C8 V3 XM-L U3 (3 mode h/m/l) was in my mail box when I got home today with the 3 gitd lanyards I ordered from intl-outdoor.com. I have a couple other C8 U2 based lights and on medium and low they all have about the same output, but on high this XinTD is far and away noticeable brighter! The build quality is also better. So yes, its true what people have said about this light and I’m glad I now own one.

minty new in sealed box coleman 424 dated 11-94. $35… almost feel like i robbed him

when i put my panasonic 3100’s in my srk from tmart, they were loose and although it turned on ok, a slight bump would turn it off. magnets solved the problem. i replaced the panasonics to charge them and put in some ultrafires and they worked fine, no bump sensitivity. when i measured the ultrafires were longer than the panasonics. perhaps try some magnets before returning it or if you are up for it, returning it for a replacement or refund will work.

ken

[quote=nqcken]
when i put my panasonic 3100’s in my srk from tmart, they were loose and although it turned on ok, a slight bump would turn it off. magnets solved the problem. i replaced the panasonics to charge them and put in some ultrafires and they worked fine, no bump sensitivity. when i measured the ultrafires were longer than the panasonics. perhaps try some magnets before returning it or if you are up for it, returning it for a replacement or refund will work.

ken

well …i know it’s DOA because when i put the head onto the first battery holder… it’s still dead… meanwhile the battery holder from second light will work on the first light…they both using the same batteries
i’m just gonna return this for refund… it’s not meant for me to keep it
i’ll just get another one… maybe in black :slight_smile:

My Black Friday order from tmart arrived too.
2X 14500 TF flames unprotected for less then a buck.
gave one of the cells some charging and decharging cycles look okay at about600mAh at 1A.
We will see how long these unprotected cells last in a sk68 :frowning:

How are the gitd lanyard?

Picked up a small chunk-o-copper:

Yeah… Small… What’s that, about 30 lbs anyway?

Around 9 1/2 pounds, but together with its fatter brother they weigh a bit more:

142$ + 10$ shipping, good deal!