What you got today

No problem, I get no income whatsoever of any of the makers, stores, vendors or whatever. I just do it for the spreading of info, nothing else. :slight_smile:

And a damn good job you do, you talked me in buying my first Spyderco Military clone a little while back and I’m loving it. Thank you!

Pleased you like it. They are an absolute bargain for what you get, large handle with G10 scales, 100mm blade and solid lock-up.
I’ve got three now. Brown, Digicam and Digicam with a black coated blade.

I will try to do on my free time, its quite an interesting light. And very bright.

The interface is kinda weird but it does have infinity variable mode.

57 grams of expensive foam but LOTS of fun

P12 (2015) and ... 8*AMC7135 150D drivers "starless"

These are the first lights I have got in this style which I reckon are the bargain of the year. About $13.00 US each. Now to find old posts on modding.

$13/each? Linky?

I got 8 Eneloops in the post today. :slight_smile: And an overdue electricity bill. :frowning: But I’ve already paid it. :slight_smile:

I’m still waiting for the mail ! J)

It was a Tmart special or stuff up that was only good for a couple of countries.

I got one of these KMASHI power banks based on the price, availability, and good reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/KMAX-812-Ergonomic-Rechargeable-Extended-Flashlight/dp/B00HTTN4NK/

Unfortunately, not for me (I still have my ENB triple); it's for a Christmas gift exchange...

Just ordered 5 boxes of AA battery holders to keep Chibi bought eneloops!
Great price!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/371111228993?\_trksid=p2059210.m2749.l2649&var=640272481008&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Acebeam X60M, 10*LG HE4 18650s, and a JAX Z1. I haven’t gotten to play with them yet though. :slight_smile:

Nitecore TM26 arrived today from Massdrop, great price ($190) very impressive little light. Very bright on turbo, perfectly spaced modes and cool LCD display. :bigsmile:

A battery pack from a Dell, looks like 9 x ~2400mAh greenies.
and
A cheap car lighter twin socket.

But I was alarmed by the printing on the package.
I don’t want “unexpected driving experiences” !
:~

Considering that the brand name is 'Land's End', the promised unexpected driving experience might involve running your car from a sizable cliff into the Atlantic...

2 nitecore tube lights

pretty nice!

Order from Fasttech today, and Fast definitely applies. From ordering to deliver in CH less that 11 days. Awesome :slight_smile:

A few nanjg 105s (got new style without stars…), 7135s, a cc/cv board and a lovely Convoy M2 host.