What you got today

Very nice! Where did you order your x3 and BLF from?

Two weeks ago ordered from Amazon… Nitecore EA8, a Maglite glass lens, and some cooler hinges, all from America… and some Ultrafire Sk68 clones…coming from China. Took the free shipping , I’m not in a rush…

Today received all the SK68’s from China in the mail USPS… from Alice & Tom Mall … Kudo’s and a big THANK YOU!!! Two weeks early shipping!!! All three lights work great and solid build.

I still have not received the rest of my order from Amazon… From continental U.S. to Hawaii…. Seems like they held the order for a week for no reason and only now ship. I may receive tomorrow… Da fug Amazon

A nice tiny voltmeter to mod my ML-102 charger. The smallest I could find, $2.94 at DX

A Nitecore D2 to keep my i4v2 company. :bigsmile:

SingFire SF-348

Got the boards for my newest driver, proceeded to drop everything and build it right then. Details (and more pic’s) in the OSHpark thread (post 1510)

Built

14inch x1.5inch copper :)

Zebralight H302w… Love it!

It’s heavier than I thought it would be, but it’s still way lighter than any other headlamp - 34g without battery and 52g with battery. Nice floody mule beam.

Today’s mail brought a package from Hong Kong containing this

What’s that, you ask? It’s a ZKE EBC-A05, just like it says there on the label.

Not helpful? How about this: A ZKE EBC-A05 is an electronic load and battery charger for battery testing. It has a computer interface and accompanying software for logging and, optionally, controlling the tests.

I’ll plan on doing a full review and teardown in the next few weeks.

For the un-initiated, what are those lavishly packaged semiconductors you have there?

Luminus SBT-70 5700k

Edit: wanted to link to the Luminus page on these emitters but it looks like they’ve been officially discontinued, they’re not even on the site anyway :frowning:
Guess they didn’t sell well…

15 sheets of 80 grit wet/dry paper and a new 1/4” ratchet for my continuing to expand toolset.

Brila 2xAA Mini Lantern by UST. Shown next to ZeusRay.

Links aren’t working for me but google found it, did you get yours from Ali? Does yours have 2 fans or just one? Can you repost the review link?

Try the links again. I bungled a software update on my server and things didn’t come up right. It’s working now.

Also, I posted a the beginnings of my in-depth review

I didn’t get it from AliExpress, they don’t ship to Washington state, plus the price there is higher than what I paid. I sourced it from a guy in HK who I found through the EEVBlog forum. More info in the review. If this thing checks out Ok, I’ll probably order another one or two from him. If I do, I’ll see if there is interest in a group buy.

They might ask for your phone number so make one up if you already got one free. :evil:

Somehow a member here got hold of my postal address and in the mail was a white box. Inside the white box was lots of items I did not request nor know I was getting. I'm not sure if its a hint that I need to do more work or they know how hopeless I am at soldering. I do know that six of the items had Alex Wells on them though he was not the sender. Hmm.

Can someone identify the sender and member here that has a first name Dale? Your a rascal, now where do I put the wires? The work on these drivers is perfect. Thanks heaps.

Is there a bill to follow?

Little fun box from RMM & LEDDNA

what is a MINI C8?

I have several of those AAA C8’s and they suck…that thing looks AWESOME!

Where the 2 bits of exposed gold pad are… red wire in the middle triangle, black wire on the back end of the MOSFET.

You’re welcome. :slight_smile:

Just remember who was the rascal FIRST! :wink: