What you got today

I got a bag-o-banana plugs and a mini pry bar.

Got the 3MK-R 12v NW’s for my TN30. They came on the slow boat for some reason so it’s been a long wait. Can’t want to get it together. I’m waiting on one more sinkpad, I messed one of the pictured ones up filing them down to 12mm, thankfully Dale came threw when I needed it!

Needed a new hat for weekends outside working on the car and found this one for 50% off then had to add a few things to make the order over $25 for free shipping.

O’NEILL BUCKET OF TROPICS - TIE DYE

SEX WAX CAR FRESHENER - PINEAPPLE

SEX WAX CAR FRESHENER - STRAWBERRY

UPPERCUT POCKET COMB - BLACK

Damn straight!

I like where this is going! :bigsmile:

Got my newest addition the xml2-u3-1a XinTD from mtnelectronics, pretty fast shipping! Very much in love with this light so far it's great quality lubed threads and all, the nicest finish I've seen on a flashlight to date! Can't wait till it gets dark out I want to see the throw! Definitely need to get this with an XPG2 when they come back in stock!

Got these cheap boxes for my ’loops, should have bought more, they are pretty good.

Another CNQ zoomy host, http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1957, “Registered User:$12.8”. Since the last one CNQualityGoods Zooming 1x18650 generic host (No longer available) and the Ahorton aspheric lens turned out so well, and I already have a second Ahorton aspheric lens http://www.illumn.com/ahorton-27-2mm-aspheric-glass-lens.html, $6.99 plus shipping, I got this one.

Looking at the first one with moonlight mode, the bezel ring cuts off the flood. So I plan to file it rounded in front when I file the opening bigger for the larger active area of the lens. Various alternative methods would work to enlarge the bezel ring opening, such as a lathe and sand paper wrapped around a dowel. I think I could do it with my pocket knife.
This is the best built zoomy that I have. I have one or two reflector lights that might compare with it. Heat transfer is unusually good for a zoomy. I may build a BLF 17 DD driver for it.

8XAA forest tones from ChibiM
Skilhunt h02r
Xtar VP2

M 2.5 x 5 mm Laptop Screws.

2 crelant V11A's and an MXDL from a fellow forum member! Nice little lights!

Sorry about out the picture size, I'd fix it if I knew how, I did try!

5 XHP50 and 5 XHP70 Sinkpads.

Bought from?

The two beauties in the bottom left :slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:

Woot! crap. Michael Jackson bobblehead, a pink jelly watch with high precision Japanese quartz movement, Sportsman stereo speakers, a Nintendo DS cooking game stylus, some notepads, Hershey’s Kisses candle, a Chris Minton beer bottle insulator and a genuine woot! paper bag to store it all in.

That really is a bag of crap. I always missed out on the Woot bag of crap. I recently missed out on a Meh bag of crap too.

ZeusRay replacements w/o drilled inserts

Every other item was a BOC last woot off so there’re plenty of chances. I got the “Trapped Under Crap”. There’s always at least one item worth double what the whole BOC costs on ebay. Bye-bye bobblehead. Once, I got an answering machine and sold it for $75. :money_mouth_face:

I got my DQG Fairy from Banggood today!

(D2 for scale)

Only three weeks from order, and only two weeks shipping. Not bad at all.

Initial thoughts:
It’s tiny and bright.
It will be my on-person light so it doesn’t need to have a huge runtime, I have other lights for that.
As others here have noted, the light needs to be turned for about a quarter-turn past the point where the light goes off in order to effect a true shut-off, otherwise the light can be pressed into a “momentary on.”
Could definitely use some texturing on the body, but it’s not a deal-killer.

Took about 4 weeks but now I can play.