What you got today

I’ve heard that Banggood has a $15.75 Bag of Crap . You never know what you’ll find in their Bag of Crap. :smiley:

Funny one.

JAX mini C8 host. The body has excellent threading but pill is a little on the loose side. Overall quality is comparable to Convoy. I think the Chinese are catching on. :smiley: And I bet this forum is a major influence. :beer:

Do you have a link?

Banggood

Oooh, that’s an awesome looking p60 host. Just ordered one!

An Opinel #9. Not the best one I’ve had, the tip was quite blunt for half an inch down the blade. Also the blade doesn’t close far enough, the tip just sticks out far enough to make it dangerous. Bit of fettling and it will be good to go, I’m not going to “modify” this one within an inch of it’s life, half an inch maybe. :bigsmile:

Is it really a p60?

edit:
Nope. Darn.

Nah sorry, not sure why I said p60. Guess the form factor just reminded me of one.

That looks very nice! Mini C8, who would say…

My first GearBest purchase. Got here in two weeks. Pretty nice little light.

I've just walked out of Cutter Electronics after trying to get out the door for half an hour. They have all sorts of led bits and pieces that we just dont hear about. Talk about knowing how a pig in s___t feels. Yeah I was just a little excited. I put a couple of cash offers in hoping to walk out with some experimental parts but was kindly told not today.

This is the much awaited for XHP70 N4 bin 5000k 1710 lumen led straight of the roll thats just come through the door. The aluminium star is direct path which according to djozz testing is nearly as efficient as the copper star.

The reflector is for the MCE which should break up the star pattern and make a nice compact little flashlight.

For the guys overseas talk to Mark about shipping costs. If the right amount is spent shipping costs are about comparable if I was buying items from the US.

Now I'm just waiting for an apparent white box with some reject copper items to turn up, thanks DBC.

Very nice! Where did you order your x3 and BLF from?

Two weeks ago ordered from Amazon… Nitecore EA8, a Maglite glass lens, and some cooler hinges, all from America… and some Ultrafire Sk68 clones…coming from China. Took the free shipping , I’m not in a rush…

Today received all the SK68’s from China in the mail USPS… from Alice & Tom Mall … Kudo’s and a big THANK YOU!!! Two weeks early shipping!!! All three lights work great and solid build.

I still have not received the rest of my order from Amazon… From continental U.S. to Hawaii…. Seems like they held the order for a week for no reason and only now ship. I may receive tomorrow… Da fug Amazon

A nice tiny voltmeter to mod my ML-102 charger. The smallest I could find, $2.94 at DX

A Nitecore D2 to keep my i4v2 company. :bigsmile:

SingFire SF-348

Got the boards for my newest driver, proceeded to drop everything and build it right then. Details (and more pic’s) in the OSHpark thread (post 1510)

Built

14inch x1.5inch copper :)

Zebralight H302w… Love it!

It’s heavier than I thought it would be, but it’s still way lighter than any other headlamp - 34g without battery and 52g with battery. Nice floody mule beam.