What you got today

I paid him a bit more and got the 2015 TK75vnQ70, 14k lumens, should have it next week.
Saw this and had to have one:

I also have both and I find the mechanics paste working perfectly. I’m currently storing my MG Chemicals paste until the mechanics paste is done. The difference between the 2 are too small for me to really notice. I must say, I did not do a ‘study’ between the 2, but the quick & dirty ‘difference check’ came out very even.

Loved the youtube of the TK75-2015. That’s what I want next. :slight_smile: Also, reviews read well.

Monty

Received the 2nd item from the left - a Solarforce extension tube. My initial plan was to get this tube and the Solarforce K3 head /w MT-G2… then I saw the price for the head. Guess I won’t use this very often, all my drop-ins are 1 cell except the original Solarforce XP-L drop-in.

apologies for the mess in the background, lots of incoming mail these days… :slight_smile:

Got my BLF A6 today .

Everything functions perfectly and I am so impressed with the light as well as how well this group buy came together .

Thanks to all of those responsible .

After the good reviews by HKJ (Test/Review of Windyfire 18350 700mAh (Cyan)), thought I will try a few 18350 direct from Windyfire. Now just waiting for the short A6 tubes to arrive!

Hi Evilc. From whom did you buy your Windyfire’s?

Hi, bought them direct from http://www.windyfire.com/. They will email you paypal details. I dealt with linda@windyfire.com. In this particular case it all worked out very well as they happened to be sending another shipment by courier to a company near where I live. They included my stuff so I received them in two weeks (and did not charge me courier prices)! Normal way I suppose would be via the Sweden post story.

Great, thanks for the info :wink:

A couple of Keeppower IMR 18350 and an AW IMR 18350
The Keeppowers are from Gearbest while the AW is from my local dealer

New Titanium Lynskey!

Welcome to Ti club!

Always good to have medical staff in the family… these are disposed stainless steel tweezers and scissors for all future modding efforts. And yes, these have seen the insides of a human being! Now they are off to see the insides of my flashlights :smiley:

I bought a generic C8 off eBay solely for the purpose of using the body for an extension tube for my Nitecore EC11. This is what the EC11 with extension is supposed to look like:

And so I had been patiently waiting for the C8 to arrive from China. It finally came in today. So, I immediately tore off the wrappings to discover this:

The one on the left is the one that arrived today!
The one on the right is a full size C8.
What the heck!

I immediately went back to check the original listing and lo and behold, it clearly stated “powered by AAA battery”. LOL!

The joke was on me. I was expecting a full size C8 and got a miniature, instead. :weary:

That are the cute little c8s, i have a few also. I think dbcstm or someone moded theirs to run at 3A with an efest 10440. Pop out the lens and generic led, put in a qlite, pill and a xp-g2 and you are good to go :slight_smile:

Convoy S2+ in matching boue and red
Direct from Simon.

Just got the Convoy Nichia UV light in the mail… and in another package a Ganzo G727 and Sanrenmu 7010. Its like Christmas!

Got this in the mail yesterday, didn’t have time to take a picture until now:

BLF A6 Special Edition, Bare Finish, Options 1A and 5A.

Nice bare naked BLF A6s there

Got my XTAR VC2 today.
Shipment tooks 3 months, I think it’s because I forgot to add tracking.
Happy!