What you got today

Yeah, I plan to mod a couple of Lumintop Tools with a fet, extra copper, 219c, and a XP-L V6.

BLF light is in pic for size comparison.

But… Banggood in typical fashion left out the 2*AA stainless tube. :frowning:

Very pretty, slightly heavy little light. Not l/m/h, but h/m/l and I find this a bummer as well. It does use fairly slow PWM for low and medium.

It’s better looking in 1x AAA form anyway. :slight_smile:

It is very pretty and the switch has a very good click feel and is a reverse, so I love that! I think it needs a warmer emitter…

What beautiful BLF special you got there :stuck_out_tongue:
No nice light, elegant.

Yay the Astrolux counterpart of the Kronos X5 arrived.
Thanks Neal!
It was acting strange, I had to tighten the driver retainer ring.
Works like a charm happy!

Also the S2+ Nichia UV came, time to prepare a review comparing it to the S2 UV
How to show its power without peeing all through the house? My wife would not like that :wink:

Don’t worry, you’ll find plenty of disgusting stain all around the house without having to pee…
See here

tra-la-la… just getting ready to walk down to the post office, they put a notice in my box i wasnt home and missed a PARCEL, heh heh… i strongly suspect i am picking up 2 budget lights i was waiting on…

a day or two off work, prolly picking up my 2 lights i ordered… this is getting better and better…

Simon now also offers a ZWB2 filter in 20.5mm, which is slightly larger than the one offered by Gearbest (20mm) and therefore fits the S2 and S2+ perfectly. (this filter helps to get the light of even the Nichia 276A better, gets rid of the last bit of purple glare).

Estate sale find today. Ray-O-Vac Sportsman. “Premium Grade”, yeah baby !
5 D-cells, works perfect.

I finally got a sample of Acebeam EC50. What can I say? Just wow! Smaller than C8 and brighter than SRK! It’s very much fun to have XHP70 in such a small light…

“Ultra” mode is about 2500 real lumens and the UI feels good: Forward clicky mechanical tail switch with 100% working memory and no parasitic drain. Mode change with half click of electronic side switch.

Especially the combination of 300 or 600lm mode and getting momentary full “Ultra”-power with full click of side switch is very nice when walking in the woods and checking something. :slight_smile:

Yeah saw it, the GB fitted the S2 nicely and also the s2+ accommodates it fine.
That S2+ is much stronger !

No flashlight related stuff today
Found a “Browning” full tang knife and alarm/clock/timer in the mailbox
A van dropped of an Iron 7 golfclub ( we want to make a little area with net and hole for some swing action.)
And a big truck came to deliver 4x14meter and 2xmeter artificial grass (actually more like green carpet sold for use during events) I want to lay around the pool over the concrete.

most important question is how much will it cost?

Normal price is about $109

A big light

A bit out of Bort’s reach :frowning:

And more than a bit out of mine. Nice light to dream about anyway!

Phil

indeed

In the end what we really need is the driver circuitry

Got this “ant house” yesterday, my child loves it and it became hers.

Received my order today from new dealer HengSheng [link].

Gerber 342, 65mm blade, 3cr13mov steel
Kershaw 1730ss, 76mm blade, 8cr17mov steel
Kershaw 3800 Shuffle, 53mm blade, 3cr13 steel

For further details see here [link].

OH yay
Enlan L05 wodden handles, dissapeared in my wifes purse.
And the Opus BT-C100
during first test run, my on heared sissing, so hop outside.
Carfull visual inspection, all seems well.
Opening it up, all seems well
litle not pleasent smell, just very faint.

Hmm ok a new testrun on highest setting on a 2300mAh Keeppower.

During this second test I heard some pwm like sounds when I tilted it to a certain position, let the kid listen, yes it was the sound he had heard.

It charged, tested, and charged again.

New test now with a smaller capacity cell.

The results of the Keeppower were very close to the infor the Liitokala gave back.