What you got today

I received my DQG Ti Tiny AA. Here are some photos comparing it to Airayland T5 :slight_smile:
T5 is longer due to its complicated tale switch.

that is more like military green. If that what C8 grey look like i want one.

rizky_p: No green in it. this picture at this post with stainless bezel has more real colors.

I got some Astrolux holsters, a 8 pack of Aspire 18350s and a Convoy C8 stainless bezel

ah i see still look good though. :+1:

http://i.imgur.com/ZDJEFAt.jpg
De-assisted Zero Tolerance ZT0566FDEBW,Convoy S2+ Desert Tan and a Condor Arsenal Convoy Tube light 6 pack Coyote pouch.
Light arrived yesterday.

I received an Astrolux MF-01 for review

A high CRI 120W flashlight

pictures with F1/2.8 ISO800 and 0.3s

control shot distance 50m

Astrolus MF-01 Turbo

Black and white C8 are here. I can play chess with them :slight_smile: .
Both are XPL HI NW.

This afternoon PostNL stood at my doorstep. Again.
There it was, the Old-Lumens Tribute Light, made and very carefully packed by CRX.
It is quite a heavy light, but also an absolute beauty. Even my wife agrees to that.
And when I say that she is not a flashaholic, that is a very mild understatement.
When I explained to her why CRX had created this light, I even witnessed a brief moment of silence!

I tried to take a picture of it :person_facepalming: but in reality it is even more beautiful than any picture.

Once again: thank you CRX, for giving away such a beautiful light!

Here is a LINK for those who want to know more of the “making of….”.

:+1:

All Biscotti, I presume?

No. Unfortunately only white one. I am using number 3 mode and I like it lot.
The black one may be I will give it way or send it for mode.

Nice set, i have yet buy my own Convoy C8 which i will buy eventually, i already have Ultrafire C8 XML2 from the dark age.

Today i bought this light to replace my 1+ year old Nitecore Tube which serves its purposes really well. Nice light.

Got a table just for electronics stuff and a Rigol DP811A power supply.

Looks really nice. Well organized.

Nice setup maukka!

I got a 0.5 meter integrating sphere from lisungroup.com. Total cost including freight and importing was about $1400. This includes a calibration lamp but no spectroradiometer. More pics

That is one serious bit of kit maukka. :+1:

Are you sure this is just a hobby? :wink:

From today.

My Convoy C8 SS bezel is here.