What you got today

the fluctuations of beam beauty is high with this product, i had warned about it in my review and it's the only thing to take into consideration ("lottery"). i have 4 copies of the E09, and 2 of them have a large "nice" hotspot. the other 2 have a small ugly hotspot and while it must have something to do with the LED eccentricity i cant see the eccentricity. The dimensions of this thing (XP-E emitter, teeny reflector, ..) are too small. i've seen crazy eccentricity with Fenix LD01 LED's but the beam looked all right .. because of the deep reflector.

if someone doesnt want to risk being disappointed by luck and lottery, then some other AAA light would be a safer (and more costly) bet: EOSLAMP SP11, iTP A3, ..

I just got the new Enlan EL-08.

Here are just two quick shots, but I will write an review soon if you are interested.

erm besides taking 3 button cell batteries though price makes that ok. Read current on stock cord of my window ac just fine. i mainly got it to segment a circuit thats become overloaded with years of new electronics .. laughs old houses.

got a Tank diffuser (hard plastic, white, very good quality, recommended!) from DD today. it was a partial shipment of a split order, so hopefully i will receive the other partial shipment as well!!

only 3 more DD shipments to arrive, yay!

Finally got my XM-L T5 3C (neutral white) from Illumination Supply today! Been waiting quite awhile as it was backordered. Now I just wish I would have ordered 2. Think I'm going to put this in my SAIK SA-305 running on 3AA's with a 1.4A 3-mode Nangj driver. Now I just have to figure out what to do about a lens for it (since the original one fell out and I lost it).

-Garry

I got four ( 4 ) Romisen RC-T601 II XML U2 2 mode

lights , Eight ( 8 ) Tenergy 2600mAh 18650s , and four ( 4 ) TL-100 chargers .

I can see why everyone likes these lights . Very bright .

Unfortunately , these items were ordered for a friend .

got my sun t20cs yesterday..gave it a good run through yesterday night at work and I think it will replace my 980l as my belt light..although they are both on my belt and are not cumbersome..I will probably rock both for awhile lol..

Finally got myself some lead emitting tools.

Got the XDM 40 from gander mtn yesterday and the bersa firestorm from a coworker on tuesday. Went to the range today and shot 200 rds. also got the malkoff mag drop in. neutral in color and gives the mag new life.

A couple very nice pieces, you need to mount a light on the XDM now.

Very nice indeed! Iā€™m a big XD fan!

For mine I just used a full-sized glass mag lens I had and ground it down to the correct size for the SAiK. Just make sure you wear eye protection!!!

Thanks! shopping for cheap offset mount off ebay. 501A with solarforce 1mode xml ready. Thanks! E

2 more Xtar 18700's for a total of 6. I'm really liking these :)

PS, I've made three posts today, and I've been asked each time what the "B" in BLF means! What's going on here????????

PS again, every time I want to post a comment, it's asking me a security question even though I haven't logged out!!!

Sky Ray King

Brightest light I have. It really is impressive, even if it looks like a drink can.

You guys are killing me, I am still waiting for the blacked out sillyfire one to show up.

I like the XDM, thanks for the pics !!! How does it fit your hand? I have large hands, do you think it would be a good fit?

Back on-topic: I knew it was going to be a good one as soon as I heard the BIG dolly hit the ground off of the back of the brown truck. :)

-Cue harps and angels singing-

Inside:

I got this last summer as part of a bundle deal with some tools, but it finally got put in service as the stand for the blast cabinet:

Info is scarce, but I found a pic showing an identical stand that dated to the first World War.

It was originally a scoring table stand for (surprise!) bowlers, placed at the head of every lane.

If anyone has more info, I'd greatly appreciate it.

No need to point out the irony of the blast cabinet being attached to the thing most in-need of sandblasting. It won't fit, anyway. :)

I got 15 amc7135 from intl-outdoor - shipped quick! So quick that I'm was thinking, WTH is this, another DX mistake? I thought it was a strip of smd leds at first, then I flipped it over and saw the chips lol

sorry, no info, but I think you'd want to soak that baby in greased lightning or super clean for a day before trying to blast it!

Nice cabinet though!

I've spent a LOT of time blasting - outdoor w/ siphon (did my entire boat) and in cabinets. I'm not sure how familiar you are, but if you want any tips let me know. First one is a freebie - you want to be grounded...static shocks get pretty annoying.

Recieved a XinTD C8 from intl-outdoors. I like this light. Very nice feel.

i have large hands and the medium backstrap is a nice fit. it also comes with a small and large. when i grip a maglite i have a 3/4" space between the tips of my fingers and my palm. get out to laporterico much?