What you got today

My initial impressions are positive. I have not had a chance to use most functions yet. I also have not verified its accuracy. It is giving different DC voltage readings than my other meters, but I have no way to know which is accurate at this point. If I go by majority, the other meters are more accurate. I need a calibrated voltage reference in order to be sure.

size comparison photos with other 2xAAA lights and genuine pens would be very helpful. it says "180 lumens". i have a Fenix LD20 R5, which is still in production by the way as is the Fenix LD10 R5 as of today!, which is crazy bright me tinks. 180 lumens. hard to imagine that a small light is as crazy bright!!

Thanks for all!!

Great stuff! How does the Preon look in person? Folks were looking at pics online and saying it looked cheap and not worth the $50 they want for it.

What kind of watch is that? A link would be nice. That case it comes in looks as impressive as the watch itself. :p

Preon looks and feels great. I'm still at work, so I haven't had time to really play with it. Memory works fine and the clicky switch feels interesting, very pen-like. :)

I'll try it more after sunset, which is some minutes before nine today, as you can see from that watch. ;)

It's YES Watch Kundalini, modified with 24/24 bezel and three link dual tone bracelet: It shows 24h time for two time zones, digital time, moon phase, and sun & moon rise and set at one glance. Great for photographers or flashaholics. :)

Really looking forward using that watch.. Maybe I should write a review of it too?

Wow!! What a watch!! Congrats!!

Thanks! I like it very much.

Ps. If anyone happens to want one, there's a hidden discount available. PM me if interested.

So, the Balder SE1 XM-L finally arrived, I've been waiting this one for a while, quick, post some close-up photos, do a review :)

I feel like it’s Christmas all over again, packages from wallbuys easter sale and fast tech came the same day :smiley:
I really should stay away from BLF.
bad for my bank acct :Sp

Haha, nice haul DayLighter!

Replacement light for laptop LCD screen - wow, are they thin!

EDIT: The screen now has brightness! Using a flashlight to see the screen works, but the new back light is a good bit more convenient!

Twelve syringes with 0.18ml of acetylpromazine each.

Which will do the number 2 assistant till Monday.

Which reminds me - it is now time to spoil Swampy’s day.

Again.

I didn’t realize it was new. I just picked it because I’m low on AA format lights :smiley:
I’ll do a review on it then. It’s nice. if you have a ZebraLight SC52 already, save your money. If you can fork over the money for a ZL, that’s probably better. I don’t have a ZL, but I think I should have put my money towards that instead. Main reason; better modes.

not a big fan of ZebraLight green-ish anodisation and SE1 is 3 times cheaper ...

Yeah, I hear ya on both of those. The SE1 would be a great EDC if it started in low. I happen to be mixed on this though, since starting on high with the forward clicky with a 14500 is a mini blinder. Could use an IMR cell; 2.5A on high! Little pocket sun.
I’m EDCing it for a few days before doing a review. Maybe posted up this weekend.

Sweet :D

That is a nice haul!!
Gotta love it!
Just curious are all those ZY-T13 (and chargers + batteries) for you, or are you selling or something?

I got a package today. The content. one XP-G2 R3 7D emitter… haha… thats it!
eyh, cant always gots lots of packages with lots of stuff. Even though that happened yesterday… 0:)

I got a Palight H900 from Aurabuy.com and will be doing a full review as soon as I get caught up. So far it's an amazing light! Not perfect (funky mode arrangement and difficult to disassemble) but a ridiculous value at just $30 for all you see in the pic. Best SMO reflector I've seen. Bright as heck hot spot and the smoothest spill I've seen from any reflectored light including OP reflectors. Finish is flawless and extremely compact for a 26650 light. This baby is a keeper for sure!

Johnny, that looks like a very nice light, can’t wait for the review.

Looks really nice. Can't wait till you review it :)

That Palight looks good! Can’t wait for a review too! :smiley: