What you got today

cool jacket… look like something i could use for work… where did you get it and how much do you paid for it?

Went to the metal shop today (an hour cycling, I do not own a car), and spend 60 dollars on copper (more than on any single flashlight). Apart from the flat strip I do not even know yet what to do with it. It will get its use someday, it is good for inspiration to have stuff ready in the drawer. Oh, and one chunk of iron as well (60mm diameter), just because it was an already cut piece and I wanted it (iron is cheap, copper is impressively expensive).

4 x Samsung 18650 20R’s and 2 x Powerizer 26650 batts…Today was a good day.

Wow, copper sure is expensive. I only have access to 120A copper busbar, even that feels expensive. Nothing compared to this :slight_smile: Nice haul. Shrink wrap can keep them “shiny” a bit longer if you plan to store them for a while.

Some AR coated lenses from CNQuality goods, posted 18th August. Everybody is in the same situation regarding the post but it looks like some older orders are turning up.
Oh, the lenses 27mm x 2mm are excellent quality and $1.60 each inc. P&P.

Picked up a defiant 3D 1000 lumen flashlight and a philips 60 watt equivalent LED bulb from home depot today. Nothing super special, but makes a good replacement for one of the 2D maglights I keep in my truck. I figured it would be a good idea to have at least one very bright light that runs on primaries. As for the philips bulb, its pretty damn bright at a claimed 800 lumens, but it doesn’t work in the fixture I bought it for since it doesn’t produce any light behind it.

i got Vihn Fenix TK75vn, he definitely talented… it surely was brighter than my other Fenix TK75 :slight_smile:

Super Mini 1000 Lumens Securitylng Cree XM-L U2 LED Camping Torch Flashlight

not tested yet, all my 16340 discharged

Fasttech:

3x 30ml bottles of hangsen ry4 24mg

100ml bottle of dekang dk-tab 24mg

Innokin u-can

Madvapes:

2x imr 18350 for like $3 each

50ml hangsen ry4 36ml

http://www.madvapes.com/imr-18350-limn-800mah-battery-flat-top.html

$3.79 each for IMR 18350 flat tops. Thought it was a good deal and was ordering from them anyway. Not sure actual performance of it though

LG 29EA93 21:9 2560x1080 Cinema screen, perfect for movies. :heart_eyes:

i got one of this… while it’s nice when it’s on… slightly brighter than TF mini01,
but turning it ON and OFF it’s a PIA as the body is very slippery and turning ON and OFF using the tail is almost impossible as the tail is very sharp :frowning:

A nice little heatsink out of my brotherinlaw's old Dell Computer. I'm sure I'll find good use for it. Check out the thick solid copper base!

My OLIGHT M22 is “Out for delivery”!

Light # 18 in Eleven months!! I enter an internationally known “Flashaholic Rehab” tomorrow in Acquasanta, Italy!!! I will be spending my First Flashaholic anniv.[November 24th] in there! My relatives will be cooking for me! They know how to cook!

I got my small order from FT today. I ordered on 15th and it got here today, the 28th. Not bad considering some people are still waiting on orders from last month.

I got:

100 X 0805 0.22R SMD Precision Resistors
100 X 0805 0.18R SMD Precision Resistors
10 X AMC7135 380mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89
2 meters of Single 18650 Battery PVC Heat Shrink Tubing (Red)
2 meters of Single 18650 Battery PVC Heat Shrink Tubing (Black)
2 meters of Single 18650 Battery PVC Heat Shrink Tubing (Green)

I already used some of the black and green heat shrink to repair some CGR18650CH’s and some 18650’s from a laptop pull. Worked out great thanks to HKJ’s tutorial thread.

I was planning on using the resistors to up the output on my Jacob A60 that I ordered from DX on the 2nd but didn’t get shipped until the 9th. I thought for sure it would have been here today as they say it should take between 15-20 days. Tomorrow will be day 20. I also have a Small Sun T08 coming in from WallBuys. It should be here in the next couple of days as it just showed it is in IL today and I am in OH.

Keeppower 26650's, 18650's, a photo scale. E2 Field Gear

3x Enlan M025 knives. (Ebay-Doingoutdoor)

A Small Sun ZY-S8, 3x EDI-T P14 zommies with ramping. (Wallbuys)

TangsFire 3x U2 (Tmart)

http://www.tmart.com/TangsFire-3XU2-18W-4300LM-Aviation-Aluminum-Flashlight-Black_p191185.html

Got an Xtar VP1 today from sbflashlights on ebay. It's going to be my travel charger. I haven't completed a charge yet but so far it looks awesome. Great display!

I got a Trustfire 3T6 from Banggood. Works well down to 3V, scratched reflector, tube is too short for protected 3400mAH Pannys, too narrow for 3400mAH Keeppowers.

HAS NEXT MODE MEMORY!

This is a nasty clone, avoid.

Edit: Shouldn't call it a clone, it's a counterfeit.

My Jacob A60 came today from DX after 20 days. I can’t wait for it to get dark to see what it can do.

I received the Tangsfire TS-3T6 from Old Lumens I won in his giveaway !

Unfortunately, I only own two 26650’s (for my J-18) so I need to order a set of three for this bad boy before I can power it up! oh, and this guy is a MONSTER.

OL’s review of it is here He pretty much covers all the bases in a quality review I wish I had the experience to craft….maybe someday :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll post more pics of it in action when I get the batt’s for it!! (And unless it’s a bad idea, I’m probably just going to get 3 TF flames for it…the two I keep in my J-18 have worked well for awhile, and I’m kinda border-line broke right now >.> )