What you got today

Yeah, like I said I cheated for that pic :innocent:
The glow of a tritium vial is about the same as GITD material of the same shape but it won’t decline (well, not before 15 years anyway)
You can buy this very one on BG right now with a 15% discount coupon for about 33€. I bought mine on FT since I had some rebate points to use.

EDIT : here is a normal picture in daylight WITHOUT UV.

Picked this up used yesterday evening. It’s in really good condition; the guy I bought it from said it’s only been in the water about three times, and from the condition of the keel, I’m inclined to believe him. It’s a 10’ Sun Dolphin Journey, cost me $125, about a third of the new price. I’m not sure if the 10’ will be stable enough for me, but it’s small and light enough for me to throw into the bed of my pickup to take it wherever I want to go. And it was cheap enough, if I find the 10’ to be too small, I can sell it on Craigslist for what I paid.

A few nice features:
It’s a sit-on model, not a sit-in.
It has three rod holders, one rotating in the front/center, and two recessed on either side behind the seat.
It has scuppers to drain the water that’s going to end up inside.
It has a removable dry-storage tub in the back; Some review I’ve read online mention removing that and towing it behind to free up additional space.

I’ve been looking for a kayak to take to the beach when I go this fall. My intention is to use it while surf fishing to run out lines, but it might also be put into some light use for bay fishing. It might be a bit too unstable in the surf, but I’ll try it…

I’ve seen a lot of pics showing how to build removable stabilizers out of PVC and pool floaties, so I may give that a try.

Hit me with a PM if you have experience with this model kayak and can suggest any essential mods! :sunglasses:

looks great keltex!

DHL guy just hit my place with some stuffs to play with

- Skilhunt H03

• On The Road M900

Happy! :beer:

Bought a 12 volt, 5 amp power supply for my security cameras. The 3 amp version I previously installed was pushed to it’s limits, so it ran a little too hot for my liking. This one will give me a little extra headroom.

Olight S2A

Nice one! Little jealous. :+1:

Lumzoo GH10, the world’s shortest 18650 flashlight, just a hair longer than the cell it uses. From banggood when it was at introductory price of $30.

It is one of my best flashlight acquisitions, EVER! Everything from build quality, UI and output screams perfection. It has an odd form factor and although appears to be a headlamp it is actually more of angle light, the included headband is just a mere generic accessory thrown in the pack. Expect a full detailed review of it soon…

Will, very nice. Looking forward to your review.

Sorry everyone but no review of the Lumzoo GH10 anytime soon… Just after 2 days of light use it started to flicker when OFF, and the only way to stop it is by locking the tailcap. It works fine if I turn it on but when it turns off it starts to flicker like crazy.

Hope to receive an answer from Banggood soon.

Mmmmm…not sure what’s problem with your Gh10? Lumzoo GH10 is a very popular headlamp in Chinese flashlight forum; I havn’t hear anyone has any issue so far. I have been using mine for two weeks. Not a single problem! amazing small size for 18650, very good anodized/build quality & simple but boring UI. There is nothing I can complain about.
Size comparison: S1 ti, S41, GH10, SC63W

Added another S2+ to my collection of Convoys

The shorty has a Nichia UV emitter
The blue has a 7135 x8 driver and a warm emitter
The green has a 7135x6 driver and a neutral emitter
The new grey has a 7135x8 driver and a cool white emitter

Well, not new today, but yesterday. A Convoy S2+ UV. I don’t know if it comes in colors but mine is flat black and I have one of my homemade wrist lanyards on it. I don’t trust the factory lanyard. It’s just amazing to see things in UV. Typical Convoy S2+ quality.

I’m going to need to cure some glue so it was an excuse.

Did you get the ZWB2 UV filter with yours? Definitely recommended. It filters out most of the visible light coming out the front, but still allows the 365nm wavelength through.

http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_266823.html

Just got an Acebeam EC35

Received my On The Road M6 and M3 this week.

I didn’t. I did test it (before considering the purchase last night and researching it) and I found that I don’t find the tiny amount of visible light to be objectionable. Maybe if it was a Chinese UV LED it would pay bigger dividends but not with the Nichia (sp?) LED. I would have purchased one without testing if they had had one 1mm thick just to make it look “cool” and to easily see the light for what it is, but that wasn’t an option. But it’s my only S2+ light that’s in black so I can figure out that the black light (UV) is the only black S2+ that I own. The others are grey. :slight_smile: I skipped the filter as being unnecessary for what I’ll use it for.

I like the smoke to show the beam! Nice pic’!

S1A & S2A :smiley:

My latest triple 18350 light, this time with CW XP-G2 emitters.
Blackwater SR71 in brass, although they listed them as copper.

Still using the dreadful UI as the 1st gen MecArmy PT series, where it will always starts n Turbo for 1 second before it switches to the memory mode.
Same driver and charging port as the MecArmy or CooYoo Particle.

Shorter than the Astrolux, but has the stockiest head among my triple/quad EDC.