What you got today

C8 came in today…crushed box and cracked lens (grrrrr)

I was waiting for this one since it has leaked on video…but I see now that it’s a lengthened S1 with the same 21mm bezel…
I was expecting a thinner light, the Klarus mi7 is only 19mm for example.
Still, if it’s the same quality as an S1 it’s a good flashlight for EDC !

The S1A is outstanding. It is taking some time to get adjusted to the UI, since it is my first Olight. Full review should be up Sunday or Monday evening.

This was in a drawer in the kitchen of a house we rented this weekend for a family reunion. Both cells were dead and I had no CR123As with me, so I replaced it with a good working light of similar size and took it home. Either it is a twisty with a button only for intermittent flashes, or else the switch is broken and that is why it was dead. It is made of hard plastic.
Can anyone tell me more about this model?

Your interpretation of the user interface is pretty typical of surefire lights. The idea is that somehow the click of the switch will give away your position but the beam of light won’t. That’s their interpretation of tactical (I don’t share it but I don’t make lights so I’ll shut up now). The SF lights I’ve used were all this way and were also pretty damn tough except for the plastic bodied units. FYI for constant light you have to twist the base tighter and loosen just enough to turn it off again, then the momentary is used for “tactical” short bursts of light.

Thanks. Nice to know it is working properly. Also, that sounds like this is probably a genuine Sure Fire.

Got a LiitoKala lii - 100 today from Gearbest for $3.96. Seems to be a really nice charger so far.

Just received my Convoy S2+ Blue and Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV from gearbest today, to my surprise the delivery only took 4 days. I was expecting 4 weeks of waiting time based on some feedback.

My first order from Banggood. Pleasant experience, 15 days and my order arrived. Bought Convoy C8 with XP-L, Warsun X50 XM-L2 and some USB Led. While my order from Gearbest last June 29 is still no where! :frowning:

All it takes is a hungry lion and these zebras will run like hell :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice collection :slight_smile: mine is no way near but i love them too

down side is they are expensive and modding is next to impossible as they have glue press the parts :frowning:

An Olight R50 !
Comparing it to my BLF D80, less throw but twice the lumens !

These ultra cheap keychain lights arrived today to pair with the E01, LD01, and BLF348 :smiley:

The anodized ones are junkier than the bare aluminium one. Had to scrape off some paint from the top rim of the body threads and from the bottom of the body tubes, where the spring makes contact, to get them to work. Not only did the unanodized one work out of the box, it’s also brighter.

Everyone who’s borrowed my “nice” EDC lights has appreciated them, so hoping I can get a few to jump right in if I hand out these lights. They’re unbelievable for all of USD 0.85! With carabiner to boot! :sunglasses:

Wow, my Convoy L6 arrived right on my birthday. Here it is with a few of my other Convoys.

And to power it, I have these big beauties. 6800mAh. Stoked :wink:

Lets see how the L6 goes tonight. :wink:

You got ripped of MP. I have those capacity batteries in 18650’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile: Got any spares for sale then…. :smiley:

Still charging the battery, can’t wait to fire it up :smiley:

Oh, can you believe that i got it brand new for 89$ ?? :smiling_imp:

Just got my first SRK clone (non branded brown anodized) in the mail yesterday and was surprised at how small it was. I always though they were bigger. It’s a 3 led/quad cell with poorly centered emitters and a driver that flops loose when I remove the battery tube but it works! I’ll have to see what it has under the LEDs, still have to unscrew the bezel as its either tight or glued.

My first tritium vial :heart_eyes:
365nm to make it glow for the picture :innocent:

wah that Trit is bright.

how much did that cost you X3?

It’s being illuminated by UV, nowhere near that bright, especially during the day