What's your favorite burger/burger place?

+1 …with all due respect, this is becoming a farce. I don’t know what to make out of it.

Reread the thread and clearly it is tests and measurements, my apology for putting words in your mouth.

+ 1

the op is like dino **apping on this WWW board wtf

Kreisler, 85* C equals 185* F.

I can’t believe with Xtars research and development teams they would allow this much heat to be generated. In the US, that’s only 27* from BOILING !!!

Maybe you have defective unit? Or maybe you are biased towards “dream machine”

No I didn’t read HKJ’s review. Just sittin here pokin’ at ya. :ghost:

Did HKJ say it got HOT too?? >)

HKJ has thermal imaging showing hottest parts at 77.4°C[1]:

Maybe after spending time in a cold flashlight the cells enjoy the warmth? :Sp

1. charging four li-ion cells at once. ↩︎

Ni-MH can take the heat though.

Yum, roasted nuts! :smiley: Reminds me of winter.

I really like virtuovice’s reviews.

When I was kid ...Sandys .. I think they were 10cents each .oh man..yummy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy's

I was always fond of burger chef too

and

My my, Kreisler, so non-controversial…smily face.

Double meat What-A-Burger with cheese, plain and dry, with jalapenos on it… :party:

I didn't know until about a year ago that Japan has some good burgers at their Mos burger....

I don't like tomatoes, but somehow their burgers (with tomatoes) are delicious.

Clem Mikeska’s ” The Grill ” (his family restaurant opened as a sister store to his “famous” Bar-B-Q restaurant. Half a pound of flame grilled ground sirloin with the freshest of toppings, aaaa a steak on a bun, best burger ever.

There is a great place in Flagstaff, Az called Diablo Burger - that was good eating!

I prefer my burger sprinkled with Lithium before cooking and cooked over a nice hot kreisler fire, with a little Mesquite thrown in for flavor.

So did they ask you to remove your review or did you offer to remove it to make them happy? If XTAR asked you to remove a negative review then I cannot trust any of their products or any reviews of their products (except for those by certain reviewers). If XTAR cannot take the heat then it's time to get out of the kitchen. Go run along and play with the rest of the children, XTAR.

:frowning: