What's your favorite burger/burger place?

Let's chat about your favorite burger place! I am more interested in good burgers than in Xtra chargers anyway, yay :party:

Why did they name it after a tank?? ABS is tough I suppose.

Can a charger really be “professional”? It’s not a hobby. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay I like the press-hold for Ni-MH refresh. Flashing indicators during discharge. At least they are flush LEDs and not blue either.

I would like to see thermal camera comparison with an i4.

I really like the I4 could choose the load current. And being able to charge my phone with it….

These actually seem pretty nice no? Independent channels and selectable current options?

Isn’t that what everyone was asking for in the “tell us what you want” xtar thread?

Now they just need to price it around $25 and i can replace some intellichargers.

Edit: only negative I can see is that the current option is for all 4 channels. So no charging your 16340’s and 18650’s at the same time.

I guess that’s alright.

Looks pretty decent to me. But it will probably be overpriced, and would be nice if it were capable of doing 4x 26650 batteries.

25$ and im in.. :p

Who uses USB on these chargers btw??

I think it’s a nice feature to have in an emergency/power failure scenario.

Thrunite MCC-4 is closer. :stuck_out_tongue:

sexy!

The name is a little bit weird here in Germany. Panzer is the german word for tank.

Aber es ist gebaut wie ein Panzer!

XTAR! XP4, PANZER!

:D

ThruNite MCC-4 discussion thread :slight_smile:

At least above includes a screen and independent channels…

Xtar is getting closer though to the ideal charger.
I expect 26650/32650 cells to take off once there is a decent charger (VP1 or higher in specifications and quality).

How hard can it be to produce lithium chemistry cell charger on par with a Maha Powerex MH-C9000 and under the $100 price bracket ?

Somehow, I feel yelling for a chick to show you her panzer will not be conducive towards a positive resolution :wink:

Dream Charger? Nah, I don't think you have mentioned in enough threads about chargers yet.. :p

My dream charger is free and arrives at my door next week. Thats just a dream (charger) though.

Price isn't too bad on das panzer, but its more than I like. Im not buying at that price...

Nein, das ist ABS, Spielzeug Tank!

:D

I like this one better than the ThruNite, three options of current charger, discharge and USB output…

Yes I use the USB output, sometimes I used in the bed to charge my iphone before go sleep… Meanwhile I use this http://www.fasttech.com/products/1298203-2013

Any way, I am looking a charger to replace my I4 with more and better options… This one come first in my list… Thanks for the tests…

EDIT…

Should lower the price…

:open_mouth: 56$ in ebay 45$ in amazon

32$ is ok, 25$ or less is too much better 8) I will wait for the 18650 test, I have a lot of 18650 that I charge a lot… Thanks again…

I am almost ready to order it from fasttech https://www.fasttech.com/products/1421/10002304/1450115-2013 Thanks for point me this… I just want to wait for your test before I press the BUY button… My I4 need a replacement… :heart_eyes:

Nice panzer

Hi,

I don’t understand something. In the review in the OP, you spent some time about how it heats up Nimh batteries, but in the quoted post, you said:

Can you clarify?