What's your favorite burger/burger place?

There is a great place in Flagstaff, Az called Diablo Burger - that was good eating!

I prefer my burger sprinkled with Lithium before cooking and cooked over a nice hot kreisler fire, with a little Mesquite thrown in for flavor.

So did they ask you to remove your review or did you offer to remove it to make them happy? If XTAR asked you to remove a negative review then I cannot trust any of their products or any reviews of their products (except for those by certain reviewers). If XTAR cannot take the heat then it's time to get out of the kitchen. Go run along and play with the rest of the children, XTAR.

:frowning:

Fuddruckers

My favorite budget burger is the jalapeno burger from the wheel of death at work... not really budget, they went up from $1.60 to $2.25. But, they only stock them in the vending machines at work about once a month and I usually end up eating two when they stock them... and I pay for it later that day...

My favorite burgers are home made. Put a little dried onion in the beef, a little Montreal Steak seasoning on it, thick slice of pepper jack or cheddar, spicy brown mustard, ketchup, some raw onion on top, a few slices of bacon all on an onion roll

Either that or diced squirrel meat on a paisley roll, with a nice slice of fried spam on top

i don’t get down there much anymore but there is a burger joint in decatur ala. called penns…they have been in business at the same location since the 1920s…if any body has been to a krispy kreme and watched them cook the doughnuts…the way they float them across the oil then turn them over…

that is the way that penns cooks its hamburger…they float/deep fry them in about 3 inches of real animal fat…takes about 1 minute to cook a burger and they stack them up in the corner during a rush and dip them back in for about 30 seconds when you place your order…

Actually, the best burgers/steaks that I have eaten were made from yak meat… and I’ve eaten a LOT of strange animals. A friend of mine lived near an exotic meat supplier and was friends with him. One never knew what was for dinner until afterwards… some beasts are best not eaten…

Such a waste of time. This is a classic example of why reviewers cannot be trusted fully.

Best burgers are the ones i cook on my BBQ. :beer: :bigsmile:

When I get in the mood for burgers, I have three tops (in no particular order)…

1) Fuddruckers
2) Whataburger (had this tonight)
3) Burger Street

Mine always come doublemeat with ketchup, pickles, onions, and tomatoes with fries on the side.

Wimpys hamburgers

Wimpy Double Cheese Burger

+1 :bigsmile: :beer: Can’t beat homemade.

Edit: There's apparently a ridiculous amount of burger joints. I've only heard of 1 of these places (whataburger).

So many:

Five Guys
Warda Burger (Warda, TX)
Red Robin (yummm!)
Willies Ice House
Bellaire Broiler Burger
Texas Burger

Makin’ burgers for lunch today…Lawry’s seasoning and some Sriracha on it for some kick!

I just learned a new word!!! I like that! :wink:

oh,yaa,“Wendy’s”!! She makes great burgers and her “Panzer” is very tantalizing!!! :heart_eyes: